+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a quick look and with the duo extension seat you don't get a bassinet, just an extra seat. However when you buy the Bugaboo donkey in mono mode you get a seat and a bassinet. So if you bought the bugaboo donkey in mono mode with a duo extension seat you would get the equivalent of a Bugaboo donkey in duo mode. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks heaps thats what I thought, just wasn't sure. I only need one bassinet so that works out well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the BJCS and TBH I don't think its all its cracked up to be in double mode. I wanted to have bub up the top facing me and toddler in front facing fowards but it can't do that unless u buy compatible capsule, which we hadnt. Its really long in double mode and not great to steer or get over curbs etc. I like it in single though. I like that the kids can face each other when bub is older though and it might seem shorter when they are both sitting upright both facing fowards.

Sorry not much help! I think the donkey looks odd. There really is no perfect pram

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my donkey in mono or duo mode <3
    Yes the basket on the side takes some getting used to but it is really useful.
    The fold is bulky but not 'a few processes' you just push the buttons in and it all folds down. Oh yes you do have to lock the front wheels in first. But it's not too difficult.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I chose the Donkey. It is fabulous