+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Have you tried the blackmores tabs? I'm taking them atm. Still nauseous though but I can't tell whether it's helping so I just keep taking Them.

Ginger tea?

Last time, I found I could stomach toasted cheese sandwiches.

I find the best thing is rest, but it's not possible for most people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yer not possible with a 18 month old running around lol yer it just come down to really soldering on lol... I find that when I have my daughter around I feel better and not as unwell does anyone else find that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strangely I find milk heaps easier to keep down than water. I make my own ice coffees just using a teeny bit of coffee and sugar. But really, the main thing that has helped had been Maxolon, & even that doesn't always work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liss88 View Post
    Yer not possible with a 18 month old running around lol yer it just come down to really soldering on lol... I find that when I have my daughter around I feel better and not as unwell does anyone else find that?
    Probably because she is distracting you. I didnt feel too bad this morning when I was babysitting a friends 3 year old....as soon as I came home and rested I felt like I was going to vomit. If I lie in bed thinking woe is me, I tend to feel a lot worse than if im up and about and doing stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first and can not imagine having a toddler while dealing with this unbearable sickness! I have used Zofran but only on the odd time to give me a break from the constant nausea and vomiting. I didnt really want to take medications but I was starting to feel a bit blue and it is a good pick me up to have a day off (or about 8 hours it lasts) and do something nice for yourself. I have also been doing reflexology twice a week and Im not sure if it is working or jsut nearing the end but at just over 10 weeks I am definately improving. I just keep thinking it will all be worth it in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just moved back from UK, I never had any sickness with my first, but this time I do... I think there is a link between tiredness and ms for me, as after 2 shocking nights with my daughter I felt terrible, but after a 12 hour sleep from her last night (which meant 9 for me!! yay!) I feel completely fine. Hope it disappears for you