Sorry - a bit long...

I have boy/girl twins who are 2 and 10 months. A couple of months ago I started putting them on the toilet before bath/after meals etc and they were both happy to do both wees and poos on the toilet pretty much immediately. My little girl just eventually started telling me when she needed to go and she is now in undies. She pretty much toilet trained herself - was so easy.

My boy on the other hand started telling me when he needed to do poos and I though eventually he would just progress to telling me when he needed to do wees but he never did and now he's not telling me when he needs to do a poo either. If I sit him on the toilet he will happily do a wee or a poo but he won't tell me when he needs to go. Today I have put him in undies and have been asking him to tell me when he needs to go but he's just had accidents.

Any advice on what I should do PLEASE? They are starting kindy in a couple of weeks and I need to get him trained before then otherwise he won't be able to go.

PS. His rewards are favourite stickers and watching an episode of a new DVD if he tells me he needs to go and keeps his undies clean and dry.

Thanks!!!!