+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daddynmummybee View Post
    well iv hit MY dd today. had pressure points worked on, on thurs its now sat and still nothinh. she said to me i should be in labour by sat at the latest... so we will have too see if anything happens today but i have a feeling nothings gonna happen. i feel more down then i do excited... if i start getting pains today ill be excited....
    I had accupressure twice a week from 39 weeks ds born 41 wks 3 days... I had bruises all over me and yep had a few days where hurt... Best advice I got given to induce labour walk up a hill... The rocking of your pelvis may help encourage dilation...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlygrowingbrood For This Useful Post:

daddynmummybee  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks hun. i think walking is going to be on the cards now. i had some really painful bh today and whrn thry first hit they were extreem!!! i though finally its happening. was nearly in tears they were that bad but the thing that made me think it wasnt rightcwas theg startes at 4 min appart and got further appart. ..and i kbow labour is suppose to staorridrt at leastchalf hr appart... anyway after an hr n half of really bad pains and getting further awat from each other they finally dissapeared. maybe it was the hot shower i had but i coykdnt handle much more pain. it was

Thanks
    Reviews
    it was horrid!!! sorry about my spelling and grammor. im still getting use to a stupid touch phone.... its driving me nutts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im still here. waiting game has begun. the mw believes ill be in labour by wed nxt week. if not there going to do a strip n stretch. im so over all thos pain!! if bun is messureing at 42 weeks and im in heaps of pain and dialating and effacing already why cant they jist do a strip n stretch already... bubs been engaged for 4 weeks now and is pushing that far down that shes causing me so much pain. i can barely walk or get in and out of bed. i just want to cry.