+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is unfair. I'd be pretty angry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah28 View Post
    "Gaslighting is a term, often used by mental health professionals, to describe manipulative behavior used to confuse people into thinking their reactions are so far off base that they’re crazy."

Personally, and it's probably a little immature, but I would re-add all the male friends I deleted and if he has something to say about that, then bad luck!
    Personally thats what I would do as well lol. He definitley has double standards and the people you deleted were good friends so I'm not sure why he thinks its ok to make you delete them but he can add some random girl that he met on a video game. I would most certaintly be annoyed, You have every right to be angry with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double standards much?!?!

You have to delete males you KNOW but he can add a STRANGER???

Angry wouldn't come close!!!!

The warning signs were him telling you to delete them in the first place, words like controlling, mainpulative and jealous all come to mind here!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Brunfelsia Dreaming  (13-01-2012),faroutbrusselsprout  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Gas lighting . Isn't that what the term was the other day.
    I was thinking the same thing.

OP - add your friends back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!!! He said something about it today I front if his mate to try and make me look like the jealous girlfriend type!!! I shot him down quick smart and told him it has nothing to do with being jealous , I'm angry because of the double standards explained to his friend what the go was and he quickly responded with well I can see why she's angry with you!!!! Uggghh duh any one could!!! He didn't like the fact that his friend took my side

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He is just awful. Truly. What an immature, selfish brat.
    Sorry, but this is the 2nd post in a few weeks about him being unreasonable.
    Are you happy with this guy..? He seriously needs a massive kick up the ar$e.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Scientician  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Deleting all your male friends!!?? Wtf?! Sounds like a controlling jealous brat!

Sorry babe but alarm bells are going off.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Scientician  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Gaslighting is a term, often used by mental health professionals, to describe manipulative behavior used to confuse people into thinking their reactions are so far off base that they’re crazy."

Personally, and it's probably a little immature, but I would re-add all the male friends I deleted and if he has something to say about that, then bad luck!
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    He is just awful. Truly. What an immature, selfish brat.
    Sorry, but this is the 2nd post in a few weeks about him being unreasonable.
    Are you happy with this guy..? He seriously needs a massive kick up the ar$e.
    I am happy with him but there are just times when he turns into this child!!! He sees it a few days later and has honestly been getting better over the years we have been together!!! He tries to learn and work on his behavior so that he can snap out if it!!!
    I know that this happens but can't help but get annoyed!!! Even though I know he is good 98% of the time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I'd do this.

Though I'd never have removed them in the first place.