+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant naturally at 42

Hi.... I had my son when I was 37 and I have now just found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant at 42. My baby will be born when I am 43 hoping everything goes ok. Anything can happen between now and then. I had an amino with my last pregnancy and everything was fine. I will do the same for this one. I want to here from anyone else who is pregnant or has already had a baby at my age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations! My wife had our perfectly healthy firstborn son at 41.
    Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Conceived in February and had the sweetest little girl in October last year. We fell in the first month of trying - I was 42, too! Perfect pregnancy, although she was a transverse lie. We're now trying for a second!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Taylor, congratulations on your BFP. I hope you come on over and join us in the September Due Date Group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My SIL conceived naturally at 45 and had a normal pregnancy and healthy baby. She had to deliver by c-section due to age though. Her bubba is now 4 months old and adorable.

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I fit in here - I am 43 and we are due our first baby in July. We are so very excited. We decided against going for the 12 weeks screen though as even if there was a chance that my baby has downs, I would not abort it. This baby means everything to my husband and I. Good luck. Oh and I am having a c section upon medical advice given my history.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Theresa68 For This Useful Post:

kalgirl  (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for all your comments, I was feeling a little stressed about it all but now I think I will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had DS at 40 and we are ttc no 2 now so hopefully I can join you soon , congrats