+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stroller capsule adapter system

I am leaning towards the safe and sound unity capsule but I don't want to buy a new stroller as I love my old maclaren vogue. Does anyone know if there is a travel adapter that would be compatible with the vogue stroller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont think Maclaren have a travel system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a maclaren quest stroller and I bought an adapter so that my strider capsule fits on to it just a few months ago. I bought it online through CNP brands website. I'm not too sure if they have the one you are after but it might be worth a try??

Edit: just checked on their website and they do have one for the unity. Just put "unity" in the search box an it comes up with 2 adapters. The 2nd one says it suits maclaren strollers. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Kadence; 11-01-2012 at 14:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The MAclaren XLR fits a capsule. I don't know if any of the others do? Due to width I think. Perhaps look at some of the other capsules too. I know the unity can rear face until 12kg but it did only get 1 star in teh CREP (independent car seat testing). It does meet australian standards however I do prefer to exceed if possible.

http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--121..._Unity_Adaptor

There you go. quite cheap. I wish it fit other capsules than the unity though

Found it, I re read the PP post
    http://www.babybooty.com.au/car-seat...agile-capsule/ Now if I can jsut get the same adapters to fit the city mini I would be happy. doubt that will happen though.
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 11-01-2012 at 21:15.