+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not sure if its been said, didnt read replies but i recently looked into elective c-sect so i could get a tummy tuck but its not a proper tummy tuck that they do, its just the dr at the time will do a quick job and doesnt include stitching/tightening of the muscles like an actual plastic surgeon would do. Thats why im waiting and getting it done later, also the drains are a pain with tummy tuck and heaps harder to recover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsdj1234 View Post
    The reason for the 'overhang' on anyone, has nothing to do with using your stomach muscles enough, or about having had a c-section. The reason for the apron is just due to the way a persons skin reacts to trauma (stretching is the trauma in this instance). Much the same as people scar differently when an incision is made, a person's skin regains elasticity differently too.
    Someone that makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had 4 children all of which were c sections
    i suffered from not only excess skin but severe deprecation of the muscles
    i did in fact receive a free tummy tuck, all covered by medicare
    regardless of whether you've had c sections or not every woman post delivery deserves to have this procedure offered to them
    im so glad I had it done, I'm a size 8 and don't have to ever worry about the excess skin and lack of core strength ever again