+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default sharing food diaries

I thought i would start this as a bit of a spin off from this thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-2012-Who-s-in and a discussion (i'm hoping it was in this thread!) we had about being more careful of what we ate if we had to disclose it to someone!
    anyway i'm a big believer in sharing food diaries when trying to lose weight and get my diet on track. i find i think twice before eating something if i know i have to tell someone else that i've eaten it!
    so if anyone wants to join me in sharing food diaries in here please feel free i hope i'm not the only one that wants to do this
    i will probably post my food/drinks at the end of each day as follows:

breakfast:
    lunch:
    dinner:
    snacks:
    drinks:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good idea

Breakfast - Lemon water & Strawberry yoguhurt
    Snack - Almonds(about 10)
    Lunch - Ham,cheese,salad cucumber,tomato,lettuce) sandwich on multigrain with salt,pepper and 100% fatfree mayo(tiny amount)
    Snack - peach
    Dinner - Char-grilled veg & tuna rice

Drinks - I have only had water so far, but usually have a Camomile,honey&vanilla in the afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so nice and healthy, i'm impressed!! i wish i could regain control of my diet like that lol

breakfast: 1 banana with monster muesli free and lo (gluten free) with skim milk
    i was naughty and didnt morning snack, so come lunch time i was starving!
    lunch: 2 sushi rolls - tuna and avocado
    dinner: homemade vegetable curry (pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower & soup mix - consisting of barley, split peas and lentils)
    drinks: all i've had today is water this is actually really good for me haha