+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonigans View Post
    hey that reminds me...whatever happened to Threadkiller?

Did she have a name change or has she dissappeared?
    She is around, no name change just doesn't post as much anymore.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'd been wondering that too but she popped up yesterday or the day before, same username.

I've changed mine twice - Was Kaiden'smum then BlueBoys and now MothersInstinct - My name got changed when I had Axel to blueboys and then I changed it again when I fell pregnant for the 3rd time. And I want to change it again, just not sure what to

I think some people knew who I was, some didn't especially since I cam back from a year break and didn't tell anyone when I changed my name.
    I just figured out the other day that you used to be Kaiden'smum - you were in my due date group....and Lambjam's too. I'm a bit slow
    Last edited by SpecialPatrolGroup; 11-01-2012 at 11:28.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I saw her post a couple of times this week. I think she did disappear for a while though..

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I changed mine but did it before anyone knew who I was. I kind of want to change again but I'm not sure what to

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I started off with a different user name but I felt it was really really booorrrrriiiinnnnnggggg and about so a year ago changed to MrsTW. I left my old name next to my new name for a long time. But I much prefer my new name so while yes I was a newbie all over again, i think it was worth the pain

Do you have a new name in mind? I changed from MrsTW to Entwife for a little while (inspired by Gandalf lol) but I really missed being MrsTW so i changed back again. I actually did a poll, should i be entwife or MrsTW? and 100% said MrsTW

I think your name has to really speak to you esp if you are an active user on here If you have an ongoing niggling doubt then i say change it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I liked your Entwife username

Not that I don't like MrsTW, I just thought it was a pretty cool idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did, but I kept my avatar the same for a while, since I figure most people look at the avatars before the names anyway. Or you could write your old name underneath as well... I have seen people do that before...

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LucyB, i liked it too but its easier to boss people around *cough* give motherly advice as MrsTW

It just suits me better I think

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    There was a little transition time between chel87 & sleeplessbeauty before people seemed to realise I wasn't a new member.

But going from SB & boobycino was a smooth transition. But I had the same avatar & signature. And I am the boob lady (or at least I was *sigh* 2 more months & I'll be a lactating mummy again)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    I've changed mine twice - Was Kaiden'smum then BlueBoys and now MothersInstinct - My name got changed when I had Axel to blueboys and then I changed it again when I fell pregnant for the 3rd time. And I want to change it again, just not sure what to

I think some people knew who I was, some didn't especially since I cam back from a year break and didn't tell anyone when I changed my name.
    I didn't realise who you were! We were in the November 09 group together . So you're pregnant with #3? Congratulations! How are your beautiful boys?

Thanks for your input everyone... I'll probably just stay as I am for now, too chicken to change!
    Last edited by lambjam; 11-01-2012 at 12:25.