+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to IVF Jan 2012 Happy New Year

Hi I have just started IVF antagonist protocol in Jan 2012 and wanted to see if anyone else was also doing the same. So far getting through the injections although takes me 5-10mins every day to make it happen even though the gonal f injections don't hurt that much, trying to jab myself requires some courage. Don't feel any different. Did get a bit of headache the first few days, now fine. Getting USS to check follicles today. Good luck to anyone else doing IVF this new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have just started the Angonist cycle this month, I began Synerel on 1st Jan, and am on Day 4 of the Gonal-f injections. I found them a little daunting at first, but once I realised they don't really hurt, it got a lot easier. Good luck with it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GOOD LUCK with your cycle. If you've not already found em there are loads of great threads already set up with BH's for support [Incluing one for January and ones depending on where you live].

I found when I started, being a part of the monthly thread really made a huge difference. Just knowing there were so many others going through the same things at the same time, and being able to ask questions was just invaluable.

Hope your IVF journey is a short one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree with bebehavla. Join the monthly group it provides excellent advice. Don't worry about the injections - they do get easier over time. Just remember some sting more than others so you just have to be prepared. Feel free to ask lots of questions here. Everyone is really helpful and will give you lots of tips on how to minimize the stress involved! Best of luck to you - looking forward to hearing all about your sticky BFP.

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bebehvala and rae...egg pick up this week....excited but nervous as hoping it goes well.