+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My ds is 13 weeks off turning 4. He still wears size 1 with the odd 2. He started pre prep last week and the smallest uniform was a size 4. The top came down past his knees. I have adjusted them to fit. We had him investigated because of his size (FTT) and because he had a fits. It turns out that is just who he is. If worried ask your gp to refer you to the pead at your local hospital for a full check over. I might just give you peace of mind.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My two boys.
    DS1, born 39 weeks 50cm and 7p6o. At 2.5yo was 14kg and 92cm. At 6yo is 117cm and 19kg. He is in year one and still wears size 3/4 shorts.
    DS2 born 39 weeks 48cm and 7p2o. At 2.5yo he is 88cm and 10.9kg. He still wears size 00/0 shorts as he is fully toilet trained so has no nappy to hold his pants up...

Keep in mind mine are boys- which should be a good kilo heavier than girls. The 2.5yo is a good 750gm off the bottom of the charts He eats like a sparrow and has been on various nutrtional supplements. I had a shopkeeper say to me a few weeks ago- "He's too little to be walking!" um he's 2.5.... "oh hes tiny"

Its hard you feel like your parenting is under the micropscope...