+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 months pregnant with twins and a complete *****

Well as you can read on topic that's the gist I'm 3 months pregnant and a complete ***** I get we all have horemones but I was never this bad with my first and I get that I'm having twins so I read that everything is heightened but seriously I'm horrible to everyone even my innocent little 3 year old dd gets the rift of it not really sure what I was looking for writing this maybe some insight on how to try to controll the mood swings or maybe done nice incouragement that sooner than later it will go away anyways thanks for listening :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    awww jess, dont be so hard on yourself! you're growing 2 little people inside and your hormones are going crazy!! your 3 yr old little girl is resilient and im sure you also give her cuddles and love. ive been not so nice to dh and my 2 other children lately as well and i feel horrible, but when im 'not in demonic mode' i just make sure to give them all big cuddles!
    everything will be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol not very helpful but you can't control it and it doesn't stop after giving birth
    You will actually find it gets worse throughout the pregnancy as it is a high risk and very stressful pregnancy.
    I think if you are prepared, find out everything you can about the type of twins you are having (I had monochorionic diamniotic girls) so you are well informed of the risks, and get everything you'll need so you're organised and you will feel less stressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls yes I do give him and her lots of love when the little window of non insane comes very rare btw lol but yea I'm very stressed have so many concerns and questions and my doctor is away till the 30th and I'm seeing the most incompatant doctor ever until she comes back so he isn't very helpful :-(