+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't say how much our income was,

We pay $840 per week in a mortgage and rent (relocated for the mines) mortgage $340 per week $500 per week for 3 bedroom house in a mining community. Nothing flash needs alot of repairs. Hoping to buy up here later this yer and have ou house we own rented out soon too.

But we have a weekly income of $2500. Opposed to $800 per week for a sales managers wage back near the southeast coast QLD. It well worth our while being out here, it has sorted alot of financial woes out for us from my husband loosing his job couple years ago for ages almost lost our house and car, but thanks to the mines things are looking Alot better for us now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We earn $1600 per week, mortgage is $600 per week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We rent and pay around $1100 a week for 3 bedroom+study apartment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We pay $330 per week rent for a three bedroom, two bathroom, two living area, lovely brick home in a nice suburb in Northern Tasmania.

We bring home about $1500 per week between the two of us I have large HECS debt which means I don't have that much to play with at the moment, annoyingly enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, some of the weekly incomes mentioned makes me so envious... and makes part of me want to go back to work.

Our mortgage is $340 p/w for a 4bed 2 bath house in South Australia. We currently pay $400 p/w and would more if we could.

Our total income can vary but i's say on average around 1k p/w at the most. (Am still getting the baby bonus for a couple more weeks which goes straight into our savings.) I would go back to work but i am trying to get into uni next year so I don't see the point really. Bubs is only 5.5 months old anyway and I couldn't bring myself to leave him yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We currently rent while we build our dream family home and our weekly rent is $440 a week. It's a brand new home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage, 3 living areas and an outdoor deck in south east brisbane. It's very large/modern and far outweighs the needs for 2 people but we do have a baby on the way and sometimes my hubby's kids will come visit so naturally we had to give them their own room so their stuff isn't all over the house.

Our mortgage repayments are insanely massive but that comes with owning a lot of investment properties, most of them being commercial blocks. We don't see any of that money because we have it all tied up into trusts and the rent paid automatically pays off the loan so that within 20 years the entire property is owned outright. What happens after that, I have no clue. I don't have much to do with that side of things as my hubby focuses on our investment properties and I just worry about the family home.

For our family home we have no mortgage repayment. We purchased the entire block of land outright and we pay for everything to be built outright. As for our after tax weekly income... well that's a LOT, so much so that it actually makes me sick in the stomach. Thankfully my hubby deals with the investment portion and all I have to deal with is the expense portion which is just our bills.

We're pretty strict about everything and only buy things we deem necessary and that we will actually use. It took my hubby a month to convince me to buy a new kettle when we lost the base of the kettle moving house :P He actually never convinced me, I turned to grab something when we were doing our grocery shop and the next thing I knew he had a kettle in the trolley and we have this rule that once it's in the trolley it doesn't come out until we're checking out otherwise we argue over whether or not it's an 'essential' item. Thankfully it was only a cheap $20 kettle otherwise I would have been pretty mad haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We pay $303 a week for our loan on our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, dining area, large backyard, toyroom and office house. We were lucky and got a bargain as I approached the lady who was selling it for her brother who had sadly passed away and she didn't need the money. Best thing I ever did was approach her before she went to the realestate.