+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was driving one day ( with my mum in the car ) I noticed a man cycling not far ahead in the bike lane, wearing a full white Lycra bodysuit.... As we passed him mum burst into laughter - the man had a full on erection in his beautiful full white Lycra bodysuit.

There is a little old lady that visits our local shops every day, with lipstick all over her face, a very dark moustache and usually dressed in a fluro dress over white skivvy with sneakers, she pushes and tends to her dolls in her pram. Atleast she's happy

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    -In India, dozens of men and women sitting along the train tracks in the morning doing number 2s , all just squatting next to each other chatting happily whilst pooping.

-Here, When i was a kid there was a crazy lady up the road from us who used to walk the streets nude and poop in the milkbar.
    She knocked on our door in the nude once and handed us a 'jesus loves you' badge.

-A man get his head stuck in the train door as it was shutting, he had poked his head out to look at something when the beeper went off and it kept banging shut on his head.
    He was very embarrased when he finally got his head out and sat down, It was hard not to laugh for the rest of the trip.

-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunderstorm For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymama View Post
    In Burma on a public bus I noticed other passengers opening their windows and I was then hit by a bad smell. I looked toward the front and a man, covered by a sarong, was taking a poo in a plastic bag. When he finished he stood up, signalled the driver who opened the door of the still moving bus and threw the bag out. He sat back down and the windows were closed. Everyone just carried on as usual.
    Oh wow!! That one wins hands down I can't think of one right now but thatnk for the laugh everyone. I really needed it today

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago when I was working at Mc Donalds I was on the drive thru and had a car pull up to the speaker box and a very masculine man’s voice appeared through the speaker. He drove around to the first window to pay and as he passed me the money he had very hairy arms but the most beautifully manicured French tip nails and a hairy beard with bright red lip stick on his lips After he paid I called through to my friend at the 2nd window to have a look at him when he collected his meal off her. I have sooooo many other random happenings while I worked there of the drive thru

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg this thread just had me in tears of laughter!!! Funny funny stuff!!!

Ahh dear....

When I was in highschool around '95 or '96 sitting in quiet class during science.. Boy next to me randomly throws back his head/arms and screams at the top of his lungs "STELLA" to the ceiling...

Always remembered it and can never hear the name Stella without remembering it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was with my Mum at the beach and we were at the tops of the cliffs. She was talking to her friend we had bumped into and the friends partner was throwing a stick for their dog along the top of the beach which was a cliff (not a small one, one where you don't stand on the edge and look down, it's too far and crumbly). The dog was getting all excited as they do, jumping to get it before it was thrown, and trying to anticipate it being thrown before it was being released etc. Anyway the partner throws the stick after a few teasing throws... stick goes along the cliff in one direction. Dog thinks it has gone in the directed of the cliff and runs after the stick... running off the cliff!! It had a good 100m to run towards the cliff and jump, the stick wasn't even close to being thrown off the cliff edge! My Mum, her friend and I stood there thinking "did that just happen, nooooooo" . The partner was running screaming down the cliff path to save his dog.

Stupid dog was at the bottom of the cliff wagging its tail with a different stick in its mouth. Strangest thing I have ever seen! I thought 100% no animal would survive that fall!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Stupid dog was at the bottom of the cliff wagging its tail with a different stick in its mouth. Strangest thing I have ever seen! I thought 100% no animal would survive that fall!
    Oh dear Lord! That's the most hilarious image right there! Thank goodness it was ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post

Ahh dear....

When I was in highschool around '95 or '96 sitting in quiet class during science.. Boy next to me randomly throws back his head/arms and screams at the top of his lungs "STELLA" to the ceiling...

That is hilarious. Bahahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post

Ahh dear....

If I ever meet anyone named Stella I must admit that no matter the situation I throw my arms out wide and scream "STELLAAAA" at the top of my lungs. Hahaha
    A streetcar named desire ruined any chance of me being a normal human around "Stella's" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When i worked in the city (melb) 10 years back, i used to regularly see this guy heading for the train. He had long thin frizzy hair that kind of flew out behind him as he walked, and he kind of had this (for want of a better way of describing it) caveman walk, you know, knees out, hands hanging low and kind of lunging forward.

All that was OK except he always wore a very neat and tidy woman's business jacket and skirt, teamed with heels and nylon tights that were totally normal apart from the clouds of leg hair poking through

I'd love to know where he worked!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (13-01-2012)