+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    One of the funniest & oddly cute thing I've witnessed were two men, covered in tattoos, big burly rough looking guys, one smoking, heavy 'blokey' aussie accents, at a glance not guys you'd want to bump into in an ally, talking about their babies teething & how hard it is being up with them all night and discussing about Panadol vs nurofen etc. they could have been two mums at the park and their whole conversation would have been identical. It warmed my heart, but tickled me cos it seemed to absurd. But they to me are *real* men. *Real* men get up and cuddle and comfort crying babies
    HAHHA this would so be my hubby and his co-worker, the other girlfriends of the two "prissy" mechanics won't come in as my husband and the other mechanic look like criminals and they are "afraid" of them and want their BF to come out "just in case". They are always discussing things like mums at school/daycare do. Unsure about the other guy but my hubby is harmless lol and the type of guy you want around if you are being harassed

Thanks
    Reviews
    In Burma on a public bus I noticed other passengers opening their windows and I was then hit by a bad smell. I looked toward the front and a man, covered by a sarong, was taking a poo in a plastic bag. When he finished he stood up, signalled the driver who opened the door of the still moving bus and threw the bag out. He sat back down and the windows were closed. Everyone just carried on as usual.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funnymama For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (11-01-2012),MilkingMaid  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Funnymama that is just the strangest thing I have read!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A guy asleep on port philip foreshore, woman rode up to him & wrapped him in christmas paper. DH got a photo of him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymama View Post
    In Burma on a public bus I noticed other passengers opening their windows and I was then hit by a bad smell. I looked toward the front and a man, covered by a sarong, was taking a poo in a plastic bag. When he finished he stood up, signalled the driver who opened the door of the still moving bus and threw the bag out. He sat back down and the windows were closed. Everyone just carried on as usual.
    You win lol aaaaahh :O

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    One of the funniest & oddly cute thing I've witnessed were two men, covered in tattoos, big burly rough looking guys, one smoking, heavy 'blokey' aussie accents, at a glance not guys you'd want to bump into in an ally, talking about their babies teething & how hard it is being up with them all night and discussing about Panadol vs nurofen etc. they could have been two mums at the park and their whole conversation would have been identical. It warmed my heart, but tickled me cos it seemed to absurd. But they to me are *real* men. *Real* men get up and cuddle and comfort crying babies
    Yup, I've been at a meetup and two bikers were having an arguement. Both were taken away by the respective Sarges before it came to blows.

You could bet every cent you had and not guess what it was about.

The first guy said that the second's guy's Toy Poodle didn't look good with a puppy clip because it wasn't a puppy anymore, so it should have a continental clip to go to meets during summer.
    The second guy's opinion was that the first guy's poodle looked like an idiot because it was an apricot and had pink ear ribbons, and the colours together made it look stupid.

I swear to god they were THIS [--] close to punching on, and because the virtues of their dog's hairdos and hair ribbons were being questioned.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (11-01-2012),Gothel  (12-01-2012),Jensha  (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Bahahaha tough love! That's awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Two that come to mind:

I live in a pretty small village, driving through the main street past the police station and a man gets out of a car parked at the front, completely nude and walks casually into the police station!

Another guy I used to see around town quite often, used to wear very short denim shorts and a floral bikini top, he had a beard and long hair tied into pigtails. Odd!!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    a man running at the side of the road in a hosptial gown open at the back....pulling his drip along with him, lol didnt even pull it out, just took the whole thing with him, running for dear life.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (11-01-2012)

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymama View Post

Thank goodness he had a plastic bag, hey?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

onionskin  (11-01-2012)