+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are getting a territory. Mainly bc that is all we can afford we only have 20000 to spend though. The other car that came up as having a big boot like the territory is the Hyundai santa fe. I looked at this site http://www.mynrma.com.au/motoring/re...ting-guide.htm to see about 3 car seats fitting across the back. I was surprised that it said the prado couldn't fit 3 car seats across the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well if something like a vw multivan interests you, then how about a Mercedes viano? We love ours

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a ford territory. I do wish the third row spilt, as I have 4 kids so one seat in back isn't usedand i sometimes need more room, however I can fit my baby jogger city mini twin pram in it with third row up, but it only just fits...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4underfour View Post
    Well if something like a vw multivan interests you, then how about a Mercedes viano? We love ours
    Will google...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mitsubishi Challenger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    I have a ford territory. I do wish the third row spilt, as I have 4 kids so one seat in back isn't usedand i sometimes need more room, however I can fit my baby jogger city mini twin pram in it with third row up, but it only just fits...
    I thought it may cause a drama! I love everything else about it except for that part.
    Could I have my 2 car seats in the middle row with one side seat folded down and put my booster in the third row?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long term is say the land cruiser is your best option although all will struggle with pram & shopping in boot with all seats up.
    Im going with an IMAX next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My sister has a multivan and we love it! Saw one in the road the other day that was a coppery brown colour. So retro and funky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Chrysler voyager 7 seater and am in love with it, it's a smooth drive, nothing really goes wrong with it, it's a perfect height and has awesome room for the kids and plenty of leg room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps we also have a Toyota prado 7 seater and I used to love that but it's a pain to get a baby in and out etc, mind you ours has been lifted but Not too much. these no leg room for the kids in the back back and if you have the back seats I. There is n room for shopping etc but with my voyager there's room for 7 people (enough room for 7 adults comfortably) and the shopping and pram...