+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    luey what dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Hayes I hope it's a good sign for us .... I cant ever remember this much cm.
    Hayles we are 7 dpo tomorrow so hopefully we have implanted and can start to get some symptoms .... Bring on sore boobs, vomiting ha ha
    Here here Kelly. Pretty funny that we can't wait to be tired, sick and fat.

When is everyone going to be starting to test? Sorry I can't remember. I want to wait till mon and I will be 10dpo but can't promise I will wait. Silly because even if I was I most likely wouldnt get bfp till bout 13dpo. That's when I found out with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 DPO and tested and got BFN should have expected that though probably too early, oh well, to hold off until Monday......................maybe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hayles hilarious isn't it!!! I tested today got a bfn of course, I got a 10 pack of tests so I thought I'll test every day ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just started feeling a dull tugging feeling in my groin area, coming on and off ....... I hope it's really there and it means something!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelly - fingers crossed.

Im 5 or 6 dPO? Surge on Fri afternoon, negative sat. if I count Sat as O I am 6, If I count Sat as 0 and day 1 is Sun I am 5. TBH I couldn't care I just want a BFP.

I am off to bed. Can hardly keep my eyes open.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the exactly the same- positive opk Friday morning negative a few hours later so I think my surge was Thursday ...... Good night I'm off to bed too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that's funny we all had pos on Fri. I had 3 days of pos so I'm taking the last day as O day. Ooooh would be so good to be in the Sep due date with u ladies :-)
    I've got lots ( I think bout 30 ) Internet cheapies to test with and one FRER in the drawer as back up for a BFP. I can't believe I didn't test today Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning BFN ha ha what did I expect!! Oh well at least it's 7dpo today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    kelly - hahahaha, fingers crossed. It is so early.

Well I feel better after my 10hours sleep . I woke about 4 and needed to pee but couldn't get out of bed. Should have turned my alarm off for 7 but i did need to pee and I got up and exercised so all good.