+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Still no AF here DP and I are headed to Brissy tonight so I wont be on for a few days..Hoping hoping hoping that AF stays well away and that I get a BFP on Friday!! Will try and update then!
    Good Luck & Enjoy your time in Brissy I'll be checking back at the end of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anyone still in here or have we all moved over to feb? I was one of the last ones to TTC in jan

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck star hope u get your bfp

Angels lol that's exactly it im the snail haha. Mine only sleep at night and sometimes not even then argh
    Im about same as u. Cd was 1 /1 which put me at cd 24 but my cycle varies between 28 to 42 days

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I tested this morning. BFN I dont understand what my body is doing. I felt so sure this was it and I feel heartbroken now. I tested with an internet cheapy and a FRER and nothing. I feel so broken. I still dont have AF but Im not in the slightest bit hopeful anymore Last night my best friend came over and we were talking about our other friend. Shes started sleeping around with guys (one whos even engaged!) and has been having unprotected sex with all of them..now shes a week and a half late for her period..

I asked my best friend what if shes pregnant? And my best friend started laughing and was like yea she doesnt care she said shes just gonna abort it. I cant even explain how much that hurt to hear..and I cant tell her cos she doesnt know we are trying. It literally made me sick to think about her just carelessly having unprotected sex with the attitude of oh if I get pregnant Ill just abort....It made me think of all us hubbers that would love nothing more and would give anything to get pregnant and cant or are having trouble...its just not fair.

Needless to say I feel terrible today..Im trying not to cry right now cos Im at my grandparents house using their computer..I guess its just a wait for AF now. Ill check in again Sunday when I get home xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Starflame! I was so sure this was your month. hugs honey.

I was thinking about you while driving to work (not in a weird stalkerish way, I promise). Anyway, I think you should go to the doc to talk about your irregular cycles. You don't have to mention TTC to her, just that you want to get to the bottom of your irregular cycles. This way you can get checked out without having to wait 12 months of TTC and put your mind at ease I did the same thing many years ago, I wasn't TTC then either!

Go easy on yourself. I hope your BFP is just around the corner! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im testing on Monday!!! I've already finished 2 packets of clear blue tests (3 in each packet) this month!! Sooo impatient. Hope i get a BFP this month although its my first month TTC ))

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tested this morning. BFN I dont understand what my body is doing. I felt so sure this was it and I feel heartbroken now. I tested with an internet cheapy and a FRER and nothing. I feel so broken. I still dont have AF but Im not in the slightest bit hopeful anymore Last night my best friend came over and we were talking about our other friend. Shes started sleeping around with guys (one whos even engaged!) and has been having unprotected sex with all of them..now shes a week and a half late for her period..

I asked my best friend what if shes pregnant? And my best friend started laughing and was like yea she doesnt care she said shes just gonna abort it. I cant even explain how much that hurt to hear..and I cant tell her cos she doesnt know we are trying. It literally made me sick to think about her just carelessly having unprotected sex with the attitude of oh if I get pregnant Ill just abort....It made me think of all us hubbers that would love nothing more and would give anything to get pregnant and cant or are having trouble...its just not fair.

Needless to say I feel terrible today..Im trying not to cry right now cos Im at my grandparents house using their computer..I guess its just a wait for AF now. Ill check in again Sunday when I get home xx
    I'm probably going to drop a bombshell here but anyway -
    I can't stand people with that attitude that carelessly have unprotected sex and think abortion is ok!!! Oh god steam comes out my ears! I have a cousin who has done nothing but try and try to get pregnant for her entire life (since she was ready o course) she is now about 35 and still has had no success and the doctors tell her she probably will never be able to have children! Seriously I hope no one takes offense to this but I could seriously slap people like that in the face! Just too see if they would wake the eff up to them stupid selves! Oh that makes me wild!!!!!

Anyway lol... Starflame I am so so sorry that you got a BFN. Try starting to look up for next month, do you know about when u ovulated? If so then at least next month may be better planning? I know what heartbreak feels like and all I can say is I'm sorry and I'm thinking of you, and good luck for next month hopefully if there's been no BFP yet that AF will arrive soon so you can pick yourself up for next cycle. I truly thought you were UTD too.

Hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm moving over to Feb as well, got AF on 25th Jan...but at least that month is over and I can now focus on my 1st cycle with follicle tracking. Had all my blood tests done yesterday so feeling positive. Good luck to those who are left waiting to test, hope u get ur BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind words ladies..AF still hasnt arrived yet..CD46....This is the longest cycle Ive ever had in my life..I was so totally sure I was UTD! Could it be possible that maybe Im one of those women who dont get a positive HPT till much later or even at all? Maybe Im clutching at straws? I havent tested again so maybe I should? DP says I should go to the doctors as well. I think Ill wait till Thursday and if no AF or BFP Ill go. Ive been feeling nauseous the last couple days..I still kind of have my fingers crossed.

It could be possible I ovulated later than I thought and therefore am not as many DPO as I thought? It could also be possible that I didnt ovulate..I guess Im just in limbo land for the next couple of days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind words ladies..AF still hasnt arrived yet..CD46....This is the longest cycle Ive ever had in my life..I was so totally sure I was UTD! Could it be possible that maybe Im one of those women who dont get a positive HPT till much later or even at all? Maybe Im clutching at straws? I havent tested again so maybe I should? DP says I should go to the doctors as well. I think Ill wait till Thursday and if no AF or BFP Ill go. Ive been feeling nauseous the last couple days..I still kind of have my fingers crossed.

It could be possible I ovulated later than I thought and therefore am not as many DPO as I thought? It could also be possible that I didnt ovulate..I guess Im just in limbo land for the next couple of days!
    Maybe you should test again. How many days late are you now?