+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I think I'm just clutching at straws doesn't help that DH keeps telling me that his mum says you can still get your period when pregnant. He mentioned it again before I have heard this for the past six months. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh
    Sorry for the gross question but is it just brown to light pink spotting? How long have u had it for? Or has it turned to full AF? How many dpo are u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Sorry for the gross question but is it just brown to light pink spotting? How long have u had it for? Or has it turned to full AF? How many dpo are u?
    Yesterday it was brownish and I only seen it once. But today it started again about midday but. Light pink mostly just when I wipe I am 12 DPO but last month I only made it to 11 DPO before AF showed up so really I am probably out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Yesterday it was brownish and I only seen it once. But today it started again about midday but. Light pink mostly just when I wipe I am 12 DPO but last month I only made it to 11 DPO before AF showed up so really I am probably out.
    Hmm well that's when I got my IB so u never know!! If AF dosnt show tomorrow I'd be definitely testing. Fx mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

mjayneb  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Hmm well that's when I got my IB so u never know!! If AF dosnt show tomorrow I'd be definitely testing. Fx mate.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just to let you know that AF arrived so we are definately out. DH and I are going to have a chat and weigh our options.
    All the best to all of you and may you go on to have happy and healthy pregnancies very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    Hi girls just to let you know that AF arrived so we are definately out. DH and I are going to have a chat and weigh our options.
    All the best to all of you and may you go on to have happy and healthy pregnancies very soon
    Oh I'm so sorry Luey! Best of wishes with whatever path you both choose to travel on. Take care of yourself hun!

X

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I dont know if I have a long LP normally. Last cycle it was around 13 days according to my tracker. I only started using OPKs last cycle so I only have one cycle to go by really. But going by my cycles since going off the pill they have been 42, 35, 37, 35 days so I was expecting AF on Thursday making it a 35 day cycle or yesterday making it a 37 day cycle..

Maybe I didnt ovulate and AF really is on her way?
    I agree I'm leaning towards you're UTD too hun! And I understand you being scared of disappointment! From now on (when we start TTC again) ill only be testing when AF is due or late NO EARLIER!!! Can lead I far too much emotional trauma when u catch chemical pregnancies in the making or the test shows a line then doesn't cause HCG levels are too low.

But still good luck for Friday! It's looking verrrrry good for u!!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    Hugs Luey I hope you & you DH come to a decision that is best for both of you & whatever that decision may be I wish you the very best of luck. Take care of yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you AFH Im so all over the place emotional wise at the moment. Im going through stages of Yes I definitely think Im pregnant to No I cant be these cramps are too like AF. My boobs have been hurting all afternoon and thats not something I usually experience. Who knows whats going on. Im definitely going to wait till Friday to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Thank you AFH Im so all over the place emotional wise at the moment. Im going through stages of Yes I definitely think Im pregnant to No I cant be these cramps are too like AF. My boobs have been hurting all afternoon and thats not something I usually experience. Who knows whats going on. Im definitely going to wait till Friday to test!
    I can't wait til Friday to find out results of your test!!! Lol!!! I soooo hope it's a BFP...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to angelsfromheaven For This Useful Post:

starflame  (22-01-2012)