+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 389
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    514
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I can't answer your question but I just wanted to ask do you normally have a long LP as I think I seen that you said you were 17 DPO which I think by now implantation would well and truly have occurred if you are UTD. As I read today it usually occurs between 6-12 days.

    Fingers tightly crossed for you.
    I dont know if I have a long LP normally. Last cycle it was around 13 days according to my tracker. I only started using OPKs last cycle so I only have one cycle to go by really. But going by my cycles since going off the pill they have been 42, 35, 37, 35 days so I was expecting AF on Thursday making it a 35 day cycle or yesterday making it a 37 day cycle..

    Maybe I didnt ovulate and AF really is on her way?

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think you're UTD Starflame!!! !!!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

    angelsfromheaven  (22-01-2012),starflame  (22-01-2012)

  4. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Did you get spotting this time around? I know you mentioned you had with other pregnancies.
    No none this time. I didn't with DS either. Yeah I got IB with my 2 MC which went away after 2-3 days. Then I got the bfp's.

  5. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    514
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope so cheekychook! Im starting to think Im not now and that my bodys just being a b!tch. Thats why Im waiting till Friday cos itll be past 42 days seeing as Ive had a 42 day cycle before.

  6. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I dont know if I have a long LP normally. Last cycle it was around 13 days according to my tracker. I only started using OPKs last cycle so I only have one cycle to go by really. But going by my cycles since going off the pill they have been 42, 35, 37, 35 days so I was expecting AF on Thursday making it a 35 day cycle or yesterday making it a 37 day cycle..

    Maybe I didnt ovulate and AF really is on her way?
    I would be leaning more towards you being late. As you had a positive OPK. Sorry I meant UTD
    Last edited by mjayneb; 22-01-2012 at 18:34.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

    starflame  (22-01-2012)

  8. #346
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I hope so cheekychook! Im starting to think Im not now and that my bodys just being a b!tch. Thats why Im waiting till Friday cos itll be past 42 days seeing as Ive had a 42 day cycle before.
    I don't know how you can wait!! Just test!! :P if you aren't UTD you'll either be disappointed now or when AF comes OR you could be celebrating your BFP NOW!!! Does that make sense?!?! Welcome to my justification to test a lot!!!
    When I got my BFP I had heaps of period type cramps as well. I have everything crossed for you!!

  9. #347
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    No none this time. I didn't with DS either. Yeah I got IB with my 2 MC which went away after 2-3 days. Then I got the bfp's.
    I think I'm just clutching at straws doesn't help that DH keeps telling me that his mum says you can still get your period when pregnant. He mentioned it again before I have heard this for the past six months. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh

  10. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    514
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I don't know how you can wait!! Just test!! :P if you aren't UTD you'll either be disappointed now or when AF comes OR you could be celebrating your BFP NOW!!! Does that make sense?!?! Welcome to my justification to test a lot!!!
    When I got my BFP I had heaps of period type cramps as well. I have everything crossed for you!!
    Haha Im scared to test! For me its easier to be disappointed when AF comes rather than test and get a BFN and be upset until AF shows up. We will see what happens I guess..my boobs are hurting at the moment so I will see how I feel tomorrow morning as to whether I test or not haha

  11. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Haha Im scared to test! For me its easier to be disappointed when AF comes rather than test and get a BFN and be upset until AF shows up. We will see what happens I guess..my boobs are hurting at the moment so I will see how I feel tomorrow morning as to whether I test or not haha
    I'll be waiting with much anticipation!!!

  12. #350
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I don't know how you can wait!! Just test!! :P if you aren't UTD you'll either be disappointed now or when AF comes OR you could be celebrating your BFP NOW!!! Does that make sense?!?! Welcome to my justification to test a lot!!!
    When I got my BFP I had heaps of period type cramps as well. I have everything crossed for you!!
    I agree, just test already!!!! Lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. How much has changed since the start of the start of last century?
    By Mod-pegasus in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 10:27
  2. Where do we start?
    By Anjalee in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 17:37
  3. Don't know where to start!
    By Mod-Zeddie in forum Naming Days, Christenings & Baptisms
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 06:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!