+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I can't answer your question but I just wanted to ask do you normally have a long LP as I think I seen that you said you were 17 DPO which I think by now implantation would well and truly have occurred if you are UTD. As I read today it usually occurs between 6-12 days.

Fingers tightly crossed for you.
    I dont know if I have a long LP normally. Last cycle it was around 13 days according to my tracker. I only started using OPKs last cycle so I only have one cycle to go by really. But going by my cycles since going off the pill they have been 42, 35, 37, 35 days so I was expecting AF on Thursday making it a 35 day cycle or yesterday making it a 37 day cycle..

Maybe I didnt ovulate and AF really is on her way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think you're UTD Starflame!!! !!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (22-01-2012),starflame  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Did you get spotting this time around? I know you mentioned you had with other pregnancies.
    No none this time. I didn't with DS either. Yeah I got IB with my 2 MC which went away after 2-3 days. Then I got the bfp's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so cheekychook! Im starting to think Im not now and that my bodys just being a b!tch. Thats why Im waiting till Friday cos itll be past 42 days seeing as Ive had a 42 day cycle before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I dont know if I have a long LP normally. Last cycle it was around 13 days according to my tracker. I only started using OPKs last cycle so I only have one cycle to go by really. But going by my cycles since going off the pill they have been 42, 35, 37, 35 days so I was expecting AF on Thursday making it a 35 day cycle or yesterday making it a 37 day cycle..

Maybe I didnt ovulate and AF really is on her way?
    I would be leaning more towards you being late. As you had a positive OPK. Sorry I meant UTD
    Last edited by mjayneb; 22-01-2012 at 18:34.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

starflame  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I hope so cheekychook! Im starting to think Im not now and that my bodys just being a b!tch. Thats why Im waiting till Friday cos itll be past 42 days seeing as Ive had a 42 day cycle before.
    I don't know how you can wait!! Just test!! :P if you aren't UTD you'll either be disappointed now or when AF comes OR you could be celebrating your BFP NOW!!! Does that make sense?!?! Welcome to my justification to test a lot!!!
    When I got my BFP I had heaps of period type cramps as well. I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    No none this time. I didn't with DS either. Yeah I got IB with my 2 MC which went away after 2-3 days. Then I got the bfp's.
    I think I'm just clutching at straws doesn't help that DH keeps telling me that his mum says you can still get your period when pregnant. He mentioned it again before I have heard this for the past six months. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I don't know how you can wait!! Just test!! :P if you aren't UTD you'll either be disappointed now or when AF comes OR you could be celebrating your BFP NOW!!! Does that make sense?!?! Welcome to my justification to test a lot!!!
    When I got my BFP I had heaps of period type cramps as well. I have everything crossed for you!!
    Haha Im scared to test! For me its easier to be disappointed when AF comes rather than test and get a BFN and be upset until AF shows up. We will see what happens I guess..my boobs are hurting at the moment so I will see how I feel tomorrow morning as to whether I test or not haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha Im scared to test! For me its easier to be disappointed when AF comes rather than test and get a BFN and be upset until AF shows up. We will see what happens I guess..my boobs are hurting at the moment so I will see how I feel tomorrow morning as to whether I test or not haha
    I'll be waiting with much anticipation!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I agree, just test already!!!! Lol