+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Yeah you're probably right... Hang on I thought I read somewhere implantation bleeding is around 10ish days or so after o/v or am I wrong???

But still like I said I've always had a mini bleed when AF was due??? If it's not full flow yet I wreckon you're still in with a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    You would have read it somewhere I have too. But then some site say different so I stopped googling ha ha. I think sometimes google is out worst enemy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    You would have read it somewhere I have too. But then some site say different so I stopped googling ha ha. I think sometimes google is out worst enemy.
    That is very true re google!!! Lol!! I seen a funny thing on FB the other day of a mother holding a sign that read "google does not have kids". Made me giggle. Lol

Guys what does a 2nd line but a white one mean is that an inconclusive test??? I seem to get 1 dudd test out of the 3 pack of FRER's everytime dunno how I manage it! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe speaking of google I just googled white lines with FRER tests, evaporative line? Oh well I guess I'm probably on the road to AF paying a visit and time for me to prepare for this and accept it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i join?. im somewhere between 8dpo and 3 or 4d po. No idea really lol but busting to start my poas addiction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe speaking of google I just googled white lines with FRER tests, evaporative line? Oh well I guess I'm probably on the road to AF paying a visit and time for me to prepare for this and accept it.

I believe I will be joining you tomorrow more spotting today but more persistent and AF cramping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpsmurf View Post
    Can i join?. im somewhere between 8dpo and 3 or 4d po. No idea really lol but busting to start my poas addiction
    Welcome and good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg! Things are going well hun if no AF yet!! I have my fingers crossed!!!

I've got the achey booby thing happening too! But I can get that just before my period anyway so not reading too much into it!

I really hope you're pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Sounding so positive!
    Thanks ladies! I have butterflies and I cant stop thinking that Im pregnant. But I keep getting AF type cramps and I keep checking for her and shes not here. Is period pain a symptom of pregnancy? I was tempted to test this morning but Im holding out cos the cramps feel like AF is coming. Im kind of nervous about it I really dont want AF to show up Ill be so disappointed. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Thanks ladies! I have butterflies and I cant stop thinking that Im pregnant. But I keep getting AF type cramps and I keep checking for her and shes not here. Is period pain a symptom of pregnancy? I was tempted to test this morning but Im holding out cos the cramps feel like AF is coming. Im kind of nervous about it I really dont want AF to show up Ill be so disappointed. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    I can't answer your question but I just wanted to ask do you normally have a long LP as I think I seen that you said you were 17 DPO which I think by now implantation would well and truly have occurred if you are UTD. As I read today it usually occurs between 6-12 days.

Fingers tightly crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Definitely was a symptom for me!! I had shocking AF type cramps the day before I got my BFP. I had them for a dew days after too. Now I just get sharp twinges when I cough and stuff.
    Goodluck testing I hope u get lucky:-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Definitely was a symptom for me!! I had shocking AF type cramps the day before I got my BFP. I had them for a dew days after too. Now I just get sharp twinges when I cough and stuff.
    Goodluck testing I hope u get lucky:-)
    Did you get spotting this time around? I know you mentioned you had with other pregnancies.