+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Hi ladies, still been stalking u all to see how u all are. Hoping to see some more BFP very soon. Good luck lovelies.

AFH how did u go at the Drs yesterday? Did u end up getting hcg bloodtest?
    Hey Hayles!

I actually forgot about my doctors appointment cause it was so hectic here Friday morning. It was meant to be at 9.30am I did not realize until about 11.30am there abouts!!!!

I've been as moody as anything and tummy cramping my bet is AF I probably just around the corner although check this out for confusing....

I really don't want to retest until feb2 do trying wet so desperately to hold out!!! So soooo hard!!!

Don't know if you'll be able to see the lines on the HPTs they're ever so feint.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Kelly, hope u get your BFP in Feb. It is great to know your O, takes some of the stress away.

AFH: well that sucks a little bout your appt!!
    They look like pos to me!! Are they recent ones or earlier ones?
    I don't know how u are so patient I would have wanted bloods by now for sure.

AFM I went and had my bloods done first thing yesterday. Rang up bout 11:00am this morn and the only one that hadn't come back was the hcg Argh!!!
    On the upside no MS as yet, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Kelly, hope u get your BFP in Feb. It is great to know your O, takes some of the stress away.

AFH: well that sucks a little bout your appt!!
    They look like pos to me!! Are they recent ones or earlier ones?
    I don't know how u are so patient I would have wanted bloods by now for sure.

AFM I went and had my bloods done first thing yesterday. Rang up bout 11:00am this morn and the only one that hadn't come back was the hcg Argh!!!
    On the upside no MS as yet, yay!
    Kelly- that's great u are ovulating at least you know all is well and ready to go for this cycle now!

Hayles- yay for no MS yet! I usually get hyperemisis with mine and it starts at Around 5-6 wks and is in full swing by 8 weeks! Oh god the memories!!! Why we do it again and again... Lol!!! Good luck with awaiting your hcg results! I'll be praying they're super high for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and they are the earlier ones most recent one was that FRER one in the pic! :/ dunno what to make of it I've had lines like that in the past look positive then AF arrives. I guess it's not that I'm patient about getting bloods done its more that I'm terrified from the past. If turns out im utd I'll go when hcg levels have had a chance to go up so I'm getting a proper dark pos on HPTs. I am still very impatient but the scared factor outweighs the impatient part.. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Oh and they are the earlier ones most recent one was that FRER one in the pic! :/ dunno what to make of it I've had lines like that in the past look positive then AF arrives. I guess it's not that I'm patient about getting bloods done its more that I'm terrified from the past. If turns out im utd I'll go when hcg levels have had a chance to go up so I'm getting a proper dark pos on HPTs. I am still very impatient but the scared factor outweighs the impatient part.. Lol

I guess your right about the what u don't know won't hurt u ( well won't hurt as much ). I've never had a chemical but had two MC at 6weeks before DS. I was very worried at the start of the week. I know it's still very early but everyday that passes I feel a little more relieved.
    I hope those pos hpt keep coming Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess your right about the what u don't know won't hurt u ( well won't hurt as much ). I've never had a chemical but had two MC at 6weeks before DS. I was very worried at the start of the week. I know it's still very early but everyday that passes I feel a little more relieved.
    I hope those pos hpt keep coming Hun.
    Yeah I an imagine that each day that goes past you'd feel a little better. This is why I want to wait a little longer at least by then I may have a little higher chance of hcg levels being normal and the pregnancy progressing further.

I have mixed emotions about it all I really really want this lat baby to complete our family but I'm so anxious nervous and scared, the past 12 months has been nothing but miscarriages and chemical pregnancies for me the worst one at about 6ish weeks beginning of last year in January I have need experiences such awful pain and sorry for tmi but never have bled so much in my life neither it was absolutely horrible and I had full on morning sickness too then all gone the next day.

Sorry Hayles about your loss too I'd never wish it on any body it really is such a sh!t of a thing to experience.

One day at a time if the tests are pos come beginning of feb I'm off to the doctors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou AFH.
    I'm keeping my FX'd for Jan for u Hun. Hey we might even end up in the Sep due date thread together :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou AFH.
    I'm keeping my FX'd for Jan for u Hun. Hey we might even end up in the Sep due date thread together :-)
    Thanks Hayles! I'd like that! keeping fingers tightly crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how are you going AFH? I haven't been around for about a week so just checking in with everyone! Any sign of those HPTs getting darker? Or are you still holding out till feb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    So how are you going AFH? I haven't been around for about a week so just checking in with everyone! Any sign of those HPTs getting darker? Or are you still holding out till feb?
    Hey mum2alex!

Nice to see u again!

Heads real good now no idea what it was but the lumps gone down and not sore anymore I still get dizzy though but that's been going on for about 3 mths so I probably should be checked! But re the HPTs I'm trying desperately to hold out til feb I am curious to see if they're getting darker though but I really don't wanna be disappointed just yet either.

How are you traveling anyway?