+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 389
  1. #311
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Hi ladies, still been stalking u all to see how u all are. Hoping to see some more BFP very soon. Good luck lovelies.

    AFH how did u go at the Drs yesterday? Did u end up getting hcg bloodtest?
    Hey Hayles!

    I actually forgot about my doctors appointment cause it was so hectic here Friday morning. It was meant to be at 9.30am I did not realize until about 11.30am there abouts!!!!

    I've been as moody as anything and tummy cramping my bet is AF I probably just around the corner although check this out for confusing....

    I really don't want to retest until feb2 do trying wet so desperately to hold out!!! So soooo hard!!!

    Don't know if you'll be able to see the lines on the HPTs they're ever so feint.


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Hugs Kelly, hope u get your BFP in Feb. It is great to know your O, takes some of the stress away.

    AFH: well that sucks a little bout your appt!!
    They look like pos to me!! Are they recent ones or earlier ones?
    I don't know how u are so patient I would have wanted bloods by now for sure.

    AFM I went and had my bloods done first thing yesterday. Rang up bout 11:00am this morn and the only one that hadn't come back was the hcg Argh!!!
    On the upside no MS as yet, yay!

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Hugs Kelly, hope u get your BFP in Feb. It is great to know your O, takes some of the stress away.

    AFH: well that sucks a little bout your appt!!
    They look like pos to me!! Are they recent ones or earlier ones?
    I don't know how u are so patient I would have wanted bloods by now for sure.

    AFM I went and had my bloods done first thing yesterday. Rang up bout 11:00am this morn and the only one that hadn't come back was the hcg Argh!!!
    On the upside no MS as yet, yay!
    Kelly- that's great u are ovulating at least you know all is well and ready to go for this cycle now!

    Hayles- yay for no MS yet! I usually get hyperemisis with mine and it starts at Around 5-6 wks and is in full swing by 8 weeks! Oh god the memories!!! Why we do it again and again... Lol!!! Good luck with awaiting your hcg results! I'll be praying they're super high for you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and they are the earlier ones most recent one was that FRER one in the pic! :/ dunno what to make of it I've had lines like that in the past look positive then AF arrives. I guess it's not that I'm patient about getting bloods done its more that I'm terrified from the past. If turns out im utd I'll go when hcg levels have had a chance to go up so I'm getting a proper dark pos on HPTs. I am still very impatient but the scared factor outweighs the impatient part.. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Oh and they are the earlier ones most recent one was that FRER one in the pic! :/ dunno what to make of it I've had lines like that in the past look positive then AF arrives. I guess it's not that I'm patient about getting bloods done its more that I'm terrified from the past. If turns out im utd I'll go when hcg levels have had a chance to go up so I'm getting a proper dark pos on HPTs. I am still very impatient but the scared factor outweighs the impatient part.. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    I guess your right about the what u don't know won't hurt u ( well won't hurt as much ). I've never had a chemical but had two MC at 6weeks before DS. I was very worried at the start of the week. I know it's still very early but everyday that passes I feel a little more relieved.
    I hope those pos hpt keep coming Hun.

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    I guess your right about the what u don't know won't hurt u ( well won't hurt as much ). I've never had a chemical but had two MC at 6weeks before DS. I was very worried at the start of the week. I know it's still very early but everyday that passes I feel a little more relieved.
    I hope those pos hpt keep coming Hun.
    Yeah I an imagine that each day that goes past you'd feel a little better. This is why I want to wait a little longer at least by then I may have a little higher chance of hcg levels being normal and the pregnancy progressing further.

    I have mixed emotions about it all I really really want this lat baby to complete our family but I'm so anxious nervous and scared, the past 12 months has been nothing but miscarriages and chemical pregnancies for me the worst one at about 6ish weeks beginning of last year in January I have need experiences such awful pain and sorry for tmi but never have bled so much in my life neither it was absolutely horrible and I had full on morning sickness too then all gone the next day.

    Sorry Hayles about your loss too I'd never wish it on any body it really is such a sh!t of a thing to experience.

    One day at a time if the tests are pos come beginning of feb I'm off to the doctors


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Thankyou AFH.
    I'm keeping my FX'd for Jan for u Hun. Hey we might even end up in the Sep due date thread together :-)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

    angelsfromheaven  (21-01-2012)

  9. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Thankyou AFH.
    I'm keeping my FX'd for Jan for u Hun. Hey we might even end up in the Sep due date thread together :-)
    Thanks Hayles! I'd like that! keeping fingers tightly crossed!


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  10. #319
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Holmview
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    1
    So how are you going AFH? I haven't been around for about a week so just checking in with everyone! Any sign of those HPTs getting darker? Or are you still holding out till feb?

  11. #320
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    So how are you going AFH? I haven't been around for about a week so just checking in with everyone! Any sign of those HPTs getting darker? Or are you still holding out till feb?
    Hey mum2alex!

    Nice to see u again!

    Heads real good now no idea what it was but the lumps gone down and not sore anymore I still get dizzy though but that's been going on for about 3 mths so I probably should be checked! But re the HPTs I'm trying desperately to hold out til feb I am curious to see if they're getting darker though but I really don't wanna be disappointed just yet either.

    How are you traveling anyway?


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app


 

Similar Threads

  1. How much has changed since the start of the start of last century?
    By Mod-pegasus in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 10:27
  2. Where do we start?
    By Anjalee in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 18:37
  3. Don't know where to start!
    By Mod-Zeddie in forum Naming Days, Christenings & Baptisms
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 06:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!