+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested again this morning at 13/14 dpo and got another BFN so I think I can safely assume I'm out for this month

Very disappointed this month as I had lots of symptoms I don't usually get, but such is life.

Patiently waiting for the witch so I can move over to the February thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    So AF didnt show yesterday either. I felt a bit crampy during the day and Ive had a bit of a lower back ache..which are AF signs for me. Usually Im 100% sure that AF will arrive due to my pre-AF symptoms but this time round Im not too sure. I thought AF had arrived just before but it was just a gush of creamy CM.

Glad to say my insatiable hunger is gone YAY!!! I still feel like Im sore from doing too many sit ups..so thats weird cos I cant think of any exercise or movement that Ive done lately that would cause that. Seeing as its like 3:30am Im technically in between CDs but as of later today (saturday) Im CD38 approx 17DPO..all depends on whether AF shows or not.
    Hopefully AF continues to say away for you and you a BFP. Someone else mentioned feeling like they had been doing sit ups.

AFM: 11 DPO today. I feel tired today but that is due do all of the sneezing I did yesterday. I also feel like I am getting a UTI so I will need to get on top of that. Slight headache which makes me think I will either start spotting later today of get AF tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Good Luck to those who are testing soon!

And to those with missed AF may this be it!!

Big hugs to those who are out this cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I feel like this wait is going to be forevvvver! Trying to hang out til Feb2... Feels so so long away!!! :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm officially in the tww! So 4th feb for me fingers crossed and good luck to the other ladies testing soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, still been stalking u all to see how u all are. Hoping to see some more BFP very soon. Good luck lovelies.

AFH how did u go at the Drs yesterday? Did u end up getting hcg bloodtest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm out AF turned up, I'm sort of ok with because I know I was definitely ovulating!!! I was worried with the PCOS I wasn't! So I won't be starting my next tww until the 11th Feb..... Good luck ladies you have been amazing to share my thoughts with

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyttc2 For This Useful Post:

angelsfromheaven  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I'm officially in the tww! So 4th feb for me fingers crossed and good luck to the other ladies testing soon
    Good luck Elijahs Mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm out AF turned up, I'm sort of ok with because I know I was definitely ovulating!!! I was worried with the PCOS I wasn't! So I won't be starting my next tww until the 11th Feb..... Good luck ladies you have been amazing to share my thoughts with
    Hugs Kelly whisking you all the very best for next month hopefully your journey won't be much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mjayneb, this time so tests till after period is due ha ha ..... And now I'm confident I'm on a 35 day cycle I can trust that the opk was accurate!!!