+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and yes you are right re cervix I just don't know if I am preggers yet and playing it by ear... DH wants to wait until Feb2 as well last period wasn't a normal one next ones due feb2... Just still a little concerned if I was truly that far along should be showing more on the HPTs. Anyway holding out not testing til Feb2.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    BFN on FR. I think it is an Early result. AF not due till Sunday but I am reasonably certain no result. Not sure what we are going to do. Maybe one more month but I hate the hormones. IT isn't being pregnant it is the roller coaster of emotions that I can't handle.
    Ah Luey hugs if it makes you feel any better I got a BFN too. We are due for AF the same day as well.
    Last edited by mjayneb; 20-01-2012 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm hopefully nearly at the end of my TWW. I tested once at 10 (??) dpo and I'm now at 13 dpo.

No real symptoms to report apart from drinking lots (yesterday 4.5L water!!) and I feel like I've slightly pulled a muscle in the lower part of my stomach/ upper pelvis. Nipple sensitivity has gone away.

I'm testing again tomorrow, but not hoping for much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post
    Well I'm hopefully nearly at the end of my TWW. I tested once at 10 (??) dpo and I'm now at 13 dpo.

No real symptoms to report apart from drinking lots (yesterday 4.5L water!!) and I feel like I've slightly pulled a muscle in the lower part of my stomach/ upper pelvis. Nipple sensitivity has gone away.

OMG 4.5L of water you must have been going to the toilet a hell of a lot too. for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    OMG 4.5L of water you must have been going to the toilet a hell of a lot too. for tomorrow
    Bahahahahahaha! I was!! But OMG, I can easily drink 2L in a day if I'm doing things or at work (I have to talk a lot at work) but for a lazy day at home, I thought it was a bit extreme!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post

I've been drinking about 3/4 liters a day too! And Also feel like I've pulled a muscle in my upper thigh/pelvis on the right side. Hubby had to help me outta bed this morn, I'm in bloody agony!!! Have no idea what I've done!!!

How peculiar!

Good luck for retesting fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about 6DPO. This wait is going to test my will power that's for sure. I already just want to know! Eeekkk

Good luck to all and congrats to the ladies with BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkle View Post
    I'm about 6DPO. This wait is going to test my will power that's for sure. I already just want to know! Eeekkk

Good luck to all and congrats to the ladies with BFP!
    It sure will test your will power hopefully you can hold out though and you see 2 lines at the end of your wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think im 5 or 6 DPO.i feel crapola.Yesterday had dizzy spells around 5-6pm(same thing happened at sae time and day with my 1st pregnancy)Had Nausea all day,felt like throwing up in the car,no appetite,i went to the docs as i thought i may have an ear infection hence the dizziness or congestion from my long running sinus infection,he checked me out nothing,am having a blood test Tuesday as i suffer a thyroid problem so hes going to test for pregnancy as well.OMG i cannot stop passing wind,havent eaten anything that would normally set me off,am off drinking pepsi max(which i normally dont mind)my tummy is full and heavy down low and left boob is itchy and slight sore
    Ill know next week i hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So AF didnt show yesterday either. I felt a bit crampy during the day and Ive had a bit of a lower back ache..which are AF signs for me. Usually Im 100% sure that AF will arrive due to my pre-AF symptoms but this time round Im not too sure. I thought AF had arrived just before but it was just a gush of creamy CM.

Glad to say my insatiable hunger is gone YAY!!! I still feel like Im sore from doing too many sit ups..so thats weird cos I cant think of any exercise or movement that Ive done lately that would cause that. Seeing as its like 3:30am Im technically in between CDs but as of later today (saturday) Im CD38 approx 17DPO..all depends on whether AF shows or not.