+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly u just put it at whatever dpo u think. Leave it at 4dpo and we will be the same hehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm sticking with 4dpo lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!

1dpo over here... Let the symptom spotting begin lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - can I join? In about 4-5dpo (can't recall prop at the moment, night shift brain).
    I had cervical ca when I was 28, I'm now 31 and hoping that things go ok. My mum went through menopause at 36- so I'm hoping this isn't a long drawn out process. We are ttc #1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haeyles - 11months we have been TTC. Admittedly There were two months we didn't really try (ie not a lot of DTD but didn't not try) due to me needing to have a procedure on my heart. I had Mirena removed in March. I will be making an appointment for a FS for March if we don't get UTD prior. DH will be in the city and I have plans on going there too. We live a long way from our capital city and it is hard for DH to get time off.

Hi Fimac welcome! Oooh I hate night shifts. Thankfully I don't do them very often now.

Kelly - Oh no on calculating the DPO. Keep it as whatever just be aware that it may take longer to get a BFP.

I think I have a short peak and surge. Negative Thursday PM, well was getting darker, and obvious positive Friday afternoon (line came up almost straight away) Sat PM I tested a bit earlier than Fri and it was a much lighter line. Sunday was a smidge lighter again. I forgot to test yesterday. I am calling myself 4DPO but could really only be 3. I think we are hopefully covered with the little swimmers. We have been ever 2nd day pretty much from CD8. DTD THurs night, missed Friday night due to illness, Sat am and night (we wanted to, and it was fun! Probably 13hours apart so time for the swimmers to regroup), also Sunday night. We should have DTD last night following SMEP but we had someone over and DH had work to do and was late when he came to bed. Maybe tonight.
    I watched the great sperm race yesterday and that was really good. Made me worry about my timing but fingers crossed.

Is it hte 20th yet???? 9 days to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I join in? I'm 4 dpo and have no symptoms! I know we dtd enough around ovulation but am not feeling confident this is our third month ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies. Not that your really new, I've seen u around
    ;-)
    Fimac I really hope it's not a long drawn out process for u too. Looks like u have had a hard time. FX darl.

Luey, wow that is a quick surge. It's funny how diff we all are. I got pos for 3 days so hoping that's not a bad sign and I did actually O.
    We have been very busy this month infact a bit overboard I think. Last night was our first night off in 2weeks lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Can I please join? I am putting myself as 2DPO FF still hasn't picked up a thermal shift but it does say that if predicts that CD 19 was the first elevated temp and likely to be O day. Last month my luteal phase was only 11 days so I think I will test around the 20th if AF hasn't arrived.

This month seems to feel longer than all of the others but this time I'm having more self control and not testing early

everyone & lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD28..7-8 DPO..Not feeling any different..last two mornings in a row have woken up really early and found it hard to fall back asleep..not very like me at all. AF due on the 15th...Think I might test around the 17th or 18th if AF hasnt shown up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame - Let's hope she doesn't show!! for you

AFM - 7 DPO for me today, last 2 days i've had mild cramping on and off and my boobs are starting to not hurt so much. Have been, over the last 2 nights having trouble getting to sleep so don't know if that means anything?? AF not due till 18th and i hope she doesn't come then either!!

Sending lots of and positive thoughts to you all xx