+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Hey ladies, just got a really I mean really faint line on clear blue, not digital just the one that shows the lines ...... I had to hold it up to the window to see it but my hubbie confirmed he saw a line ....... Waiting for mu to test again!!!! I think I miscalculated and I'm 10 dpo .... We could both be going crazy but definitely a line
    Yes!!! Me Kelly!!! Drives me insane!!! When I've had them that feint I've had I hold them up to a window (yes I've done this too lol) I've usually waited until 3 days later with FMU then the line has gotten a tad darker I've tested next morning with FMU many a times with a line like that and it's either been still the same or nothing. Good luck tomorrow morning - in sorta glad I'm officially out of HPTs!!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Kelly: Best of luck testing in the morning.

AFH: A few times I have been tempted to test even though I know it's too early I then have to tell myself no don't be silly and wait. It is driving me a little nuts but I have 2 more sleeps until I test and if that one is BFN then I think I will just wait until AF either arrives or is a no show.
    You're very sensibly Mjay! Wish I could follow your lead AF is ages away for me it feels though... Lol but I'm sure it does for everybody! God I hate my long cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only being good this month because last month I think I was suffering a little OCD with the HPT's. I have no idea how many I went thru but it was crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I'm only being good this month because last month I think I was suffering a little OCD with the HPT's. I have no idea how many I went thru but it was crazy.
    Oh god I am so familiar with this!!! Which is exactly why I refuse to buy anymore until February! See how well I can hold out! :-/

So is everyone in this thread testing beginning of feb? I know you're testing soon Mjay but what about everyone else? I'm trying not to test again until February 1 at the least! Wanted to test feb2 as that's our 7 year anniversary as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo fingers crossed for all these faint BFPs to stick and become bright!

I am not due to O until the first few days of Feb now so I am planning to test on Valentines day we are trying SMEP this month do hopefully it works an I get a great VDay pressie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested this afternoon 11DPO and the urine was so dilute. WHY did I do it??? Guess what? BFN.

Ok damn the no symptom spotting.
    These are my 'symptoms':
    *Irritable and grumpy but not as much today
    *Sorre boobs from about Sunday? On the sides, nipples aren't that different, maybe a bit more sensitive. When I take my bra off it is painful. This morning they felt really heavy but after exercising they didn't feel as painful
    *lower abdo cramps a few times today, briefly
    *tired
    * I feel really hot, temp 37.1. I usually sit in the mid 36's. The house is warm but I took DS's temp and it was not as high. I keep having hot 'flushes'. It is 31 degrees outside, I don't have aircon on but house is 'open'. Aircon temp says it is 28.2 and it is warmer in my office so maybe 30?
    *thirsty
    *nauseated briefly but feel a bit off and no real apetite.
    * sensitive smell

ARRRGHHH. Some of these I get each month and I don't know if it is just the weather or what. I am 95% positive I am in for disappointment. I just don't know.

Bring on Friday. I will not test tomorrow, I will not test Tomorrow, I will test tomorrow..... WHOOPS, I WILL NOT TEST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    Well I tested this afternoon 11DPO and the urine was so dilute. WHY did I do it??? Guess what? BFN.

Ok damn the no symptom spotting.
    These are my 'symptoms':
    *Irritable and grumpy but not as much today
    *Sorre boobs from about Sunday? On the sides, nipples aren't that different, maybe a bit more sensitive. When I take my bra off it is painful. This morning they felt really heavy but after exercising they didn't feel as painful
    *lower abdo cramps a few times today, briefly
    *tired
    * I feel really hot, temp 37.1. I usually sit in the mid 36's. The house is warm but I took DS's temp and it was not as high. I keep having hot 'flushes'. It is 31 degrees outside, I don't have aircon on but house is 'open'. Aircon temp says it is 28.2 and it is warmer in my office so maybe 30?
    *thirsty
    *nauseated briefly but feel a bit off and no real apetite.
    * sensitive smell

ARRRGHHH. Some of these I get each month and I don't know if it is just the weather or what. I am 95% positive I am in for disappointment. I just don't know.

Bring on Friday. I will not test tomorrow, I will not test Tomorrow, I will test tomorrow..... WHOOPS, I WILL NOT TEST
    Lol Luey be strong... Don't give into testing 2morrow ... Gosh and this is coming from me!!! :/

You know what I've had all those exact symptoms I was actually considering taking panadol yesterday for my poor boobies!!!

The longer we wait the more likely it will show - I don't know why I do it either o be honest!

Hugs hang in there lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My hcg from yesterdays blood is only a 3. Dr expects me to continue on with the pregnancy. I have more bloods to compare tomorrow. HPT is heaps darker today after a VV faint + yesterday so I am so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone else see it, or are we insane???
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Can anyone else see it, or are we insane???
    I could see it straight away kellie!!! Woo!!! Looks like you're in the same boat as me! Hehe! Tests so feint gotta wait for HCG rises to get a proper positive! *sighs* lol... Looking good for you though!