+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Hey ladies!

Well I'm unwell ATM as alot of I already know, but inam feeling much better today, lump on heads still sore seeing doc Friday unless gets worse again AND...

I am on a TWW... :-/ hopefully there's not too much with the lump on my head incase I'm UTD I'm dry scared and nervous about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Hey AFH,

Has the lump gone down at all? Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Hey AFH,

Has the lump gone down at all? Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
    Hey mjay

The lump has gone down alot yes headaches have subsided not getting tingling and burning in legs and arms anymore but the lump is still there and it's still sore just smaller now how freaky hey??? Off to docs Friday. I'm getting feint positive HPTs and very positive OPKs now. Still holding off bloods for that though (do will want to do bloods Friday anyway waaah!) I just don't want to be disappointed , I think my HCG levels are very low still like last time and there's a high chance of m/c again. But wait and see I wanted to hold out bloods till waaaay after AF was due. But if thy need to do tests from my "lumpy head" then I guess we need to know if I'm UTD or not...

How are you traveling???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Hey mjay

The lump has gone down alot yes headaches have subsided not getting tingling and burning in legs and arms anymore but the lump is still there and it's still sore just smaller now how freaky hey??? Off to docs Friday. I'm getting feint positive HPTs and very positive OPKs now. Still holding off bloods for that though (do will want to do bloods Friday anyway waaah!) I just don't want to be disappointed , I think my HCG levels are very low still like last time and there's a high chance of m/c again. But wait and see I wanted to hold out bloods till waaaay after AF was due. But if thy need to do tests from my "lumpy head" then I guess we need to know if I'm UTD or not...

How are you traveling???

Maybe you got bitten by something and had a really bad reaction. Good to hear it going down though. Hopefully the dr can figure out what's going on with everything.

I'm travelling ok just holding out to test. No real symptoms but then again I have never been pregnant so nothing to compare with ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1326859302.306983.jpg

This is my latest positive FRER test there is a very feint 2nd line and in real life it does have pink in it *sighs* I'm sorry girls I'm just not getting excited yet as I think my HCG levels may be just too low yet... Waiting very dry anxiously - last time it stayed feint positive as HCG levels were low the had bloods to confirm pregnancy and lost it next day so feel like I'm hanging by a thread...

This TWW is the most agonizing one I've ever experienced! Lol! Hurry up February!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can really do is and hope that everything turns out okay for you.

Sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the m/c angelsfromheaven ...... Praying it's all good this month it's very exciting to see a second line!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Maybe you got bitten by something and had a really bad reaction. Good to hear it going down though. Hopefully the dr can figure out what's going on with everything.

I'm travelling ok just holding out to test. No real symptoms but then again I have never been pregnant so nothing to compare with ha ha.
    Mjay you don't need symptoms this early! There's still hope! how hard is it though to do the waiting part?!?! Feels like an eternity! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just got a really I mean really faint line on clear blue, not digital just the one that shows the lines ...... I had to hold it up to the window to see it but my hubbie confirmed he saw a line ....... Waiting for mu to test again!!!! I think I miscalculated and I'm 10 dpo .... We could both be going crazy but definitely a line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else had a faint line like that that has been bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly: Best of luck testing in the morning.

AFH: A few times I have been tempted to test even though I know it's too early I then have to tell myself no don't be silly and wait. It is driving me a little nuts but I have 2 more sleeps until I test and if that one is BFN then I think I will just wait until AF either arrives or is a no show.