+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, well first day I haven't tested, I'm 10 or 12 dpo and have no symptoms so I'm definitely out now!!! Just waiting for af to arrive if it does at all , I think the PCOS is back in full force and now I'm not even convinced I ovulated ..... So down in the dumps but I have my fertitlity speacilist on Feb 6th so looking forward to that, good luck everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelly - Just because there isn't any symptoms doesn't mean you are definately out. Hopefully the FS has some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Hi guys, well I am a day behind what I thought LOL so tested today 11 dpo and got a BFP!
    I get my HCG levels on Thursday for a sticky bub!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELP PLEASE LADIES!!!

I was convinced I O'ed on CD15, had good O pain on right side for 3-4 hours. I only started charting my temps on CD18 which is when I got my thermometer so am hoping that has something to do with my chart saying I O'ed on CD25! Can you more experienced temp charters have a look and let me know what you all think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2be701/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Last cycle was 30 days but one before that was 52 days, so maybe I did O on CD25 and if so I probably missed the egg completely as last DTD day was CD23 and we haven't DTD since as DH has been away working, plus I thought we were over O.

What do you all think? Is FF chart correct or is it calculating O as CD23 because of the limited temps it has?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    HELP PLEASE LADIES!!!

I was convinced I O'ed on CD15, had good O pain on right side for 3-4 hours. I only started charting my temps on CD18 which is when I got my thermometer so am hoping that has something to do with my chart saying I O'ed on CD25! Can you more experienced temp charters have a look and let me know what you all think?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2be701/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Last cycle was 30 days but one before that was 52 days, so maybe I did O on CD25 and if so I probably missed the egg completely as last DTD day was CD23 and we haven't DTD since as DH has been away working, plus I thought we were over O.

What do you all think? Is FF chart correct or is it calculating O as CD23 because of the limited temps it has?
    I have had a look at you chart it has given you dotted crosshairs because it thinks you may have O'd that day based on the fact that there are more than 3 elevated temps or other info you have put in it's unsure of.

In a few days the cross hairs may become a solid line this happened to my chart this month. I think your chart might have given you dotted crosshairs because it appears that you aren't taking your temp at the same time each day.

But looking at the way the temps have been elevated for a few days i think you may have O'd this day If you like I can attach my chart just so you can see what it looks like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Hey everyone, well first day I haven't tested, I'm 10 or 12 dpo and have no symptoms so I'm definitely out now!!! Just waiting for af to arrive if it does at all , I think the PCOS is back in full force and now I'm not even convinced I ovulated ..... So down in the dumps but I have my fertitlity speacilist on Feb 6th so looking forward to that, good luck everyone else
    Don't give up just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I have had a look at you chart it has given you dotted crosshairs because it thinks you may have O'd that day based on the fact that there are more than 3 elevated temps or other info you have put in it's unsure of.

In a few days the cross hairs may become a solid line this happened to my chart this month. I think your chart might have given you dotted crosshairs because it appears that you aren't taking your temp at the same time each day.

But looking at the way the temps have been elevated for a few days i think you may have O'd this day If you like I can attach my chart just so you can see what it looks like.

So it has to be the same time EVERY day? A friend of mine told me that wasn't so important as long as I took temps after 3 hours of sleep and before getting out of bed. So my temps could all be wrong given they are at different times?

I would like to see your chart if that's ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    So it has to be the same time EVERY day? A friend of mine told me that wasn't so important as long as I took temps after 3 hours of sleep and before getting out of bed. So my temps could all be wrong given they are at different times?

I would like to see your chart if that's ok.
    I think it is preferred that they are take at the same time each day but if you can't due to shift work etc the after 3 solid hours sleep should be fine I will also put the link to a temp adjuster. It's was the only reason I could think of why it gave you dotted lines but then it could be also something inputted into the data.

Here are the links hope they help a little.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/382693

http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i'm 11 dpo today - well 11 days since I got a positive on an opk. Tested with a FRER with FMU and got a BFN I'm not holding out much hope for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post
    well i'm 11 dpo today - well 11 days since I got a positive on an opk. Tested with a FRER with FMU and got a BFN I'm not holding out much hope for this month.
    I just wanted to say you are still in with a chance you could be a few days out as the positive only predicts they you will O within 24-36 hours so you may in fact be 9 or 10 dpo.