+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nturnbull1- I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I think wait till cd30 if you can so that there is a higher likelihood of bfp's but that's coming from me who test everyday since 3 dpo ha ha fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the POAS support group ha ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

We're at 8dpo today and already I'm over it! I've turned into a symptom spotter! Unfortunately there's not much to report - nipples are darker than usual (but no pain) I've had a couple of stitches, have a blocked nose and lots of creamy CM (but this looks like it's going away). I've also had mild nausea that eases after a burp! However, I know these could mean anything so not getting my hopes up. I have no HPTs in the house so I won't test and be sad.

Anyway - I'm hoping for lots of BFPs for all of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremel View Post
    Ok ladies, it's official......i'm out. AF showed 4 days early so no more TTC till September I'm sad but at least i have my wedding to look forward to and i can focus on finishing the organising for that instead of TTC. So back on the pill (let's hope i remember to take it everyday). Good luck to the ladies out there waiting to O and test. to you all and for you all. Thanks for your advice and support over the last couple of months too. Going to miss you guys but will keep checking in to see how you all go.
    Bye for now
    Sorry to hear that Jeremel - however I hope you have an awesome wedding day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feet first - I'm over it too ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post
    Sorry to hear that Jeremel - however I hope you have an awesome wedding day!
    Lol - I just hate the unpredictability of it all - wouldn't it be wonderful if there was an exact formula you could follow to get the result you wanted rather than all the guess work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feet first - hallelujah to that formula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My name is luey and I am a POASA. 8? DPO and BFN. Not quite sure what I was expecting? I knew rationally I wouldn't but I want to know NOW. This surely has to be some form of torture? Wanting something so bad, having a 25% chance of getting it, making you wait and adding in a bucketload of hormones?
    Whose idea was this anyway?

ETA: A friend who I just saw said 'I had a dream about you last night, that you have lost all this weight and now you are pregnant'. She does not know we are TTC. She may suspect but I have not confirmed. I laughed it off but I hope she is right
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 15-01-2012 at 11:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So my neighbour asked me if I am pregnant.. she has no idea we wre TTC.. she said she has a funny feeling I am... offered me one of her HPT.... not sure if I should or not. Too scared of a BFN... or just wait two days till I see the dr...
    AF is due Tuesday-Friday and I am around 10dpo WDYGT.. should I grab that test and test today??

I so don't think I am UTD do not feel it at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do it do it do it and post straight away

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyttc2 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (15-01-2012)