+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Luey, all signs sound really positive so fingers crossed it bfp's for you
    I have been feeling tender breasts today but not sure if I've touched them so much to see if they are tender that I've bruised them ha ha
    Here's to another day passes and 8 dpo tomorrow, staying away from home this weekend so can't test so I'll be testing again on Sunday 9dpo, keep me posted ladies
    Good luck testing today Kelly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kelly!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hayles, don't give up cramping can be a good sign
    I ended up testing today at 9 dpo bfn ...... Am I out too?? Boobs not tender and no more cramping!!!!
    Come on ladies one of us has to be UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeremel - sorry to hear about bfn, but how exciting about the wedding! All the best and hope to see you on here later this year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mjayneb - bfn and more bfn arrrrrggghhhhh I think I'll try and wait till Wednesday to test ..... Ooohhh who am I kidding I'll re post tommorrow ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyttc2 View Post
    Hayles, don't give up cramping can be a good sign
    I ended up testing today at 9 dpo bfn ...... Am I out too?? Boobs not tender and no more cramping!!!!
    Come on ladies one of us has to be UTD
    Nope your not out till AF arrives!!! I didn't get my BFP with DS till 13dpo, how about u Kelly?
    I know cramping is a good sign but I don't think it would be if it's to the extent of having to take painkillers???
    I did some googling yesterday and they all said implantation can cause mild cramping but not as severe as AF cramping.
    Anybody know anything else bout implantation cramping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't test till 14 dpo last time so I don't know if I could have been pos earlier
    I never felt implantation but I've heard it can cause cramping .......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyttc2 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls...there is still hope if you are only early dpo

AFM - I am on CD27 and last cycle was 30 days. I am scared to test as this is our 1st month TTC after having about a 5 year break after the stress of TTC about 8 years ago and being told i had endo and PCOS and DH with bad swimmers! One round of IVF gave us 3 embryos of which only 1 survived and was transferred but BFN. I think emotionally I was scarred and it has taken us this long to recover, plus for the past 4 years we were travelling and working in QLD, so weren't settled down. But now we are back in our lovely hometown NSW and very settled.

If this cycle is also 30 days and I either O'ed on CD15 (experienced O pain) or CD19 (temps started to increase), I am either 12 dpo or 8 dpo. I don't think I can 100% count on temps because I only starting charting on CD18 (this is when I purchased the thermometer).

What do you ladies think...hold out until CD30? I should have received my order of ic by then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Hi girls...there is still hope if you are only early dpo

AFM - I am on CD27 and last cycle was 30 days. I am scared to test as this is our 1st month TTC after having about a 5 year break after the stress of TTC about 8 years ago and being told i had endo and PCOS and DH with bad swimmers! One round of IVF gave us 3 embryos of which only 1 survived and was transferred but BFN. I think emotionally I was scarred and it has taken us this long to recover, plus for the past 4 years we were travelling and working in QLD, so weren't settled down. But now we are back in our lovely hometown NSW and very settled.

If this cycle is also 30 days and I either O'ed on CD15 (experienced O pain) or CD19 (temps started to increase), I am either 12 dpo or 8 dpo. I don't think I can 100% count on temps because I only starting charting on CD18 (this is when I purchased the thermometer).

What do you ladies think...hold out until CD30? I should have received my order of ic by then too.
    Wow Nturn, I had no idea u had been through such a rough time, hugs
    I really hope you get your Big Fat Sticky Pos real soon Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is still a chance you will get a BFP. I wonder if there is POAS support meetings ha ha.