Closed Thread
Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missy, I totally get the emotional roller coaster thing. One of my best friends was about 5 months pregnant when we started trying and we just celebrated her baby's 1st Birthday last week (that weekend, I got AF after out first injection cycle and IUI) so it was a very emotional weekend for me. One of hubby's friends had a baby not long after we started trying and they are pregnant again now! Looking at things that way really makes you realise how long it has been and it makes things even harder.

At least all of us here understand how rough this ride can be and we all understand how the others feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy 84 View Post
    Plus doesn't help when all my friends who started TTC same time as me or after are now pregnant or have babies already!! It's not fair!
    I hear you there! My old house mate has had 2 boys since we've started trying, 5 or 6 workmates (between current and previous workplaces) have had babies, DH's cousin has just had a baby...on and on. The most glaringly obvious one for me though is my sister's twins; she started trying at the same time as us and the girls turned 2 in May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I know exactly how you feel gals! All my mates seem to be popping out babies one after another... When is it my turn!! It makes me really sad at times. Today I feel like I've had enough and I don't want to have to try anymore, I just want to be pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes. I have a few friends who have fallen pregnant on the first go. Its not fair.
    Im just over this trying business i just want it to happen.

Im having real bad headaches and nausea this time round (

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you girls, feels like everyone I know but me is pregnant on their first or second. One of my best friends started TTC same time as me and she fell pregnant first go, so her little one is now 18 months old

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard but atleast we have here to come and vent to each other. Other people that get it. So many of my friends are amazingly supportive but I still feel like they just don't get it.

I'm so angry about the baby that was left in the street at 3am today. 6 weeks old. There are people like us who want it SO bad while others just ditch their babies. It's really really not fair.

Also a really good friend of mine found out yesterday she's pregnant. It's her second and she was really upset about it as she didn't expect it to happen so quickly and isn't ready for it. I know she'll come around to it and will be fine but it also makes me more sad for all of us who would be crying with joy at discovering we are pregnant!

Anyway... Had more bloods and scan today. No changes since Sunday so they've asked me to up the dose to 75iu tonight but then go back to 50 tomorrow night. Next lot of scans and bloods on Thursday.

Hope everyone else is in a better mood than me today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It just doesn't seem fair. People dumping babies or being crappy parents or those little teenagers who get pregnant by accident when so many are desperate to get there...

Like Becca said, at least you girls get it. Even DH doesn't understand the same way you girls do. Because, even if it's not our fault that we can't get pregnant, it sometimes makes us feel like we're less womanly because we have trouble doing what women are made for. It's hard and sometimes you just want to whinge about it to someone who really understands.

AFM: Had my first U/S this morning. Only 1 at 11.2mm and a few 7mm ones. *sigh* Another U/S booked for Friday morning. Hoping we don't miss it this time.

Been feeling really crap. Tired all the time, nausea all the time, can't eat much, headaches and a few bowel problems. Basically period-type symptoms x 10. Boobs aren't really hurting yet but they will soon if it's like last time.

Just want to get to retrieval already...

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Hugs* KarmaJane. Sucks that you're feeling so unwell this time around
    The 11.2mm follie keep growing and you catch it this time around.

I'm hoping there's a little more going on tomorrow when I go for my scan/bloods. I was pretty disappointed when I was told that pretty much nothing had happened since Sunday. Things can only start getting better from here right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca & Karmajane I hope you both have more progress at your next scans, thinking of you.

I know what you mean about getting angry by people who don't want kids and treat them badly yet seem super fertile, drives me nuts!!

I also am sick of the friends who tell me to hurry up and have kids (they don't know we're TRYING)!!! Just want to slap them sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided a little while ago if people ask when we're having a baby, we'll tell them what's going on. Some people feel really bad about the way they've asked when we tell them our story but often, they way they ask is rude anyway. The people we are closest to knew before we even started that we were going to start trying soon so we've kept them in the loop the whole time.