Closed Thread
Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope the TWW goes fast for you minipolly.

Things went well today.. Back on injections as of tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, back on again. Just had my first jab for this round. Once again I have a rare moment of thanks for my fat belly as it makes the jabs not hurt...even though this one bled

Countdown to my first U/S begins...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I also had my first jab last nite. Back into it all again. Last time i did this was in feb. My first u/s is this sat.

Its all happening now.

Hope every is travelling ok

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you 3 girls are all in sync! Good luck to you all I hope this is the last cycle for all of us. Hoping we get some BFP's soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Wow you 3 girls are all in sync! Good luck to you all I hope this is the last cycle for all of us. Hoping we get some BFP's soon!
    There has to be a BFP in here soon... Has there ever been one? I'm kinda new but there's not been one since I've been here.

My first scans and bloods are on Sunday (day 9).. They've started me on 50 again this round but last time after the first or second scan, they upped it to 75 so it'll be interesting to see how things play out this time around.

I'm still not past my phobia enough to be able to inject myself and I'm away for a hens weekend this weekend. Luckily for me, the Hen has a friend who's on insulin injections and is also a pharmacist (I'm not sure that's relevant cos they don't actually give injections do they?) Anyway... She's said she'll do my injection for me so I don't have to stress about that. I'm getting much better. I'm not freaking out at all at injection time anymore but I still can't look at the needle or get anything set up. It might seem silly but believe me, I couln't even type about injections awhile ago as I'd start freaking out just thinking about them so I have really come a long way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, it's not silly. I was freaked out at first too. I just realised that, thanks to the layer of fat I have on my tummy (been there since I was a kid, no amount of exercise has shifted it), they don't hurt at all if I do them right. You may not be that "lucky". Lol!

I still sometimes get a little panic when I'm just about to do it but I remind myself that it hurt me when DH did it and I can do it with little or no pain! I'm good after that

I think you're right though, we're due for a BFP in this thread...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Karma, I do have a little fat to cushion the injections and most of the time I barely feel anything when he injects me. There have been a couple of times that it's stung a little but it still doesn't hurt as such. It's really not the feel of it that freaks me out, it's lookingat/picturing it. I did a quick google search last night for diabetes injections to see if they were the same and when I saw even drawn images of people injecting themselves, I started freaking out. I'm just glad that I have people that are able to do it for me because there's absolutely no way I could get through this if I had to do it myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not able to do the injections myself either, it just freaks me out. I get my DH to do it for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my first scan. A few follicles buz nothing to be too excited. Have to increase my dose to 100iu n another scan on tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

Hi All

I just came across this forum and thread and would like to join in!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in May this year and have since tried 2 cycles on Clomid with no O. 3rd cycle was Clomid 100mg & Puregon 50/75iu, finally O (2 eggs) but BFN.

Currently on 4th cycle started with Clomid had 2x 10mm follies on day 9 scan, FS put me onto Puregon 75iu for 3 days then day 15 scan only shows 1x 10mm, now on 75iu for further 4 days and another scan to be done this Monday and hopefully ready for trigger by then!

I'm not good with needles so DH has been doing them for me. Haven't had any side effects from the FSH but don't want to be on it too long as surely it can't be good for you??

Thinking of taking a break for a couple of months if no BFP this cycle. Also looking into natural therapies now... acupuncture, chinese medicine etc Has anyone else tried these? Or any other tips for me?