Closed Thread
Page 96 of 124 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy, I think you have different AMH unit from mine. Mine was 25.2 pmol/L. Is yours 198, or 19.8!? I thought that seriousness of PCOS can be found out from ultrasound? You can see lots of small follicles like pearl necklace. I also heard that LH and PRL are high (but FSH is normal). My gyno told me that I have PCOS, but my FS thinks that I don't. Confusing.

By the way, a quick question to those who are doing vigorous injections (150 FSH ↑ X 10 or something)....is 1 cycle off enough between the cycles? It seems that 1 cycle off is not enough if you inject a lot. I see some info on the internet that you would need at least 2 or 3 months off. How were your cases? My AF is over now, and was thinking of starting the next cycle in the end of August, but it might be not enough....
    Last edited by Chats; 30-07-2012 at 11:22. Reason: misinformation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AMH is an indicator of ovarian reserve (how many eggs you have left). If you want the age of eggs indicator that Chats mentioned you have the blood test in conjunction with another test- think they call it the egg timer test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    minipolly2b, thank you for the correction! Sorry for my misinformation...should I correct it...? I should...sorry!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Chats don't worry about it, all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news we have our IUI booked in for Wednesday! Only 1 dominant follicle this time but that's ok it only takes 1.....hoping 4th cycle lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay minipolly! Exciting that you'll get another go.
    I'm still jabbing away but hoping for something to be happening at my scan on wed. We are still just doing timed intercourse but if it's not third time lucky I think I will be pushing for iui. I think I've reached the safety net now so out of pocket expenses should be minimal for rest of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green fairy I hope things start moving along for you soon! Unfortunately being over the safety net doesn't always help much, we are still out of pocket around $900 per cycle for each IUI and we passed the safety net ages ago gggrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green fairy I hope things start moving along for you soon! Unfortunately being over the safety net doesn't always help much, we are still out of pocket around $900 per cycle for each IUI and we passed the safety net ages ago gggrrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies. I've only been MIA for a few days and I've missed so many posts. I'm so sorry but I don't have time to go through and do personals. But I hope everyone is coping okay with where they're at.

AFM, AF came on Saturday. I could feel it coming Friday and I had a pretty emotional Friday night/Saturday. I also came down with a cold/flu type sickness on Saturday so that added to the feeling like crap all weekend! I called the FS office today and spoke to one of the nurses - I told her I got my period and where do we go from here? We chatted for a little while and I told her my concerns about when we might be able to start the next lot of injections if we have a cycle off (they prefer to have a cycle off between FSH cycles) so she said she'll have a chat to the Dr and get back to me. Dr has asked me to come in tomorrow morning for baseline scans and bloods before they make a decision as to whether I can do a back to back cycle. Fingers crossed I can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca sorry to hear AF arrived, how did you go today with your FS?

I just did my trigger so yay no more injections for me this cycle!! IUI is tomorrow but just can't wait until the end of the TWW ... I want to know now!!