Closed Thread
Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries Chats
    How has everyone else's day been?

I'm starting my injections again tonight though af is very light almost not here... I did another test just to be sure and def no BFP. Should I wait for more "flow" before starting? Don't want to miss the day?

Been a bit slack and stayed home sick again today... Just couldn't be bothered tbh and this cold is a convenient excuse. Back to it tomorrow though but it's fri so I should manage. I've spent far too much time trawling bh and dr google so a break away will be good!!

I have booked a jan appointment with another fs though. Felt a bit silly being so far off but I figure I'll be stopping for a break over Christmas and if I'm not utd by then it will be time to try something else and I'm not doing that with current fs and clinic. Told the receptionist I hope I won't make it but just in case, it gives me something to look to and will help knowing new year, new doctor, new baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hows everyone doing???

Ive taken 5 provera tablets now waiting for AF to arrive so i can start jabbing. Kinda looking forward to it all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! How is everyone going? Sounds like a few of you are hitting the injections again, for some good results.

AFM: After some thought DH and have decided to give IVF a proper chance and, since our FS said that my early ovulation was something that just happens sometimes, we'd like to try and at least get to the retrieval stage before we give up all together. Anyway, since AF showed up yesterday, I'm heading for injections again in a few days time. Nervous but hopeful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done KarmaJane. I'm so pleased for you. Your last post was so heartbreaking and I was really feeling your pain. This whole journey is so so hard but we've just got to hang in there cause our time and turn will surely come?
    All the very best with this stim cycle. I'm on day 4 of injections atm with a scan wed morning.
    Last edited by greenfairy; 29-07-2012 at 06:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back babydust. Hoping you can start jabbing soon. I must have been a bit out of practice cause first one this cycle has turned into a massive bruise. So far so good though, I'm just hoping for a bit faster growth this time. Started at 87.5.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks greenfairy. You know how it is by now I'm sure. Every little obstacle seems obscenely unfair and insurmountable but all it takes is to see someone else's baby or to walk past some cute baby things in a shop and you're back on the wagon

We're going to be doing scans from day 4 of injections this time so hopefully we'll catch it before I ovulate.

Good luck for your scan! Hopefully you have some nice big follicles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Welcome back babydust. Hoping you can start jabbing soon. I must have been a bit out of practice cause first one this cycle has turned into a massive bruise. So far so good though, I'm just hoping for a bit faster growth this time. Started at 87.5.
    Thnx greenfairy..im hoping my af arrives soon so i can start jabbing away. Picked up my puregon today, just a little bit excited lol i will be starting at 75IU this time. As apparently i have severe pcos ;(

Good luck with ur cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries girls. I've had a bit of a flat day myself today, overly teary and emotional for no real reason. Hoping for a better week though I'm still miserable with a cold so will see how things go.
    We are getting new white leather lounges delivered on Tuesday so by Murphy's law I should be utd in no time I'm also planning my USA trip for next year in the hope that will do the trick if the lounges don't....
    Babydust do you know why they have classed you as severe PCOS? My amh is 198 so I think mine must be pretty severe but fs has never said so?? Do you know what yours is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What is ahm? And how do you find out what value it is? Is it a blood test

Sorry youre sick and feeling down, greenfairy! That's great about your USA trip though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy not too sure how he determined it...will ask. Maybe coz of all the treatments i have had and nothing ever happened, not sure really.

Afm....af has arrived late last nite. Will start jabbing on wednesday.