Closed Thread
Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was charting my BBT while I was on clomid but haven't been since being on injections as I was really only using bbt to track ovulation and the scans/bloods have been doing that this cycle.

This is my first cycle on fsh but I have been told I have to do one cycle on, one cycle off..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chats  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again girlies! How's everyone going with their waiting or jabbing?

Update on me, not sure what the go was with my light 2 day bleed last week (except to confuse me and get my hopes up!) but af is def on the way now so that's me out for another month. I was scanned for cysts at my appoint on fri and we discussed dosage so I'm starting again @ 87.5 straight away on cd2 when af is in full force.

Bit bummed but that's just how it goes isn't it. Not much I can do. I had a bit of a cry and have left work early but if I didn't already feel miserable with a cold I prob would have been right to stay. Few wines tonight and I'll be ready to get back into it all. I'm thankful I don't have to have every second cycle off - that would annoy me! Maybe for IVF when your on hard drugs but i don't have any side effects from fsh so it's really not that much different to a natural cycle?

Hope everyone is traveling along alright xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA for a while. Yesterday I had an HSG to see if my tubes are open, thankfully they are. Wasn't particularly pleasant but the dr and nurse were so lovely to me which really helped. Just waiting to start taking provera to bring on AF before starting round 2 of injections! Still got 2 weeks of waiting to go, seems like ages, as usual. Hope everyone is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey little dove, great news on your tubes. I too found the whole hsg thing pretty awful - just felt so exposed, wasn't really painful, but yeah everyone was lovely to me too. I'll be starting round 3 of injections in the next few days. I'm kinda relieved the waiting this cycle is over even if it does mean af is here. All the best to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls wow so much activity in here! I'm sorry I'm on my phone so can't scroll back to see where everyone is at, but welcome to the newbies & good luck to everyone in the TWW!!

I ended up getting AF on day 39 which is great, better than I expected, so am jabbing again but my FS is going to a conference this week on thurs & fri so that means I'm on a really low dose to start with so I don't need my IUI while he is away! So having a scan tomorrow and not expecting any progress but that's ok I'm sure he will up my dose for when he comes back. Bit inconvenient! Oh well as long as it doesn't affect our chances I don't mind, what's another few extra injections LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks greenfairy for your kind words, best of luck with round 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    This is my first cycle on fsh but I have been told I have to do one cycle on, one cycle off..
    Thank you for your post on BBT and cycle schedule, Becca. So, I have to wait until Sep at the earliest....unfortunately, my bleeding has begun this morning. BBT seems to be pretty accurate.

I'm not mentally strong (actually pretty weak), and can't sleep well lately (wake up many times and cannot go back to sleep). This is only my first cycle with FSH and I am already like this. I respect you all here so much. I don't know how to cope with this feeling. I don't know if I can go to work today.......
    Last edited by Chats; 25-07-2012 at 05:54. Reason: extra info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there chats! My af has turned up today as well and I'm staying home just cause I can. I've got a cold as well but just decided I need a day of rest and some time to myself.

I know this is so hard but I let myself have a day to feel crap about it then it's just time to move on and focus on the next cycle.

I also try and find the positive which for us is another house and car payment each month so we will be just that bit better off financially when bub does join us. Also I don't really enjoy my work and just want to be a sahm but it pays the bills and allows us to continue with whatever treatment I need.

I intend to give it up when I get my baby but in case that doesn't happen I've set myself an end date when I will find a new job regardless - that's when I get to long service in 2014.

Ive also decided that I'd like to go to USA in aug/sep next year so might start planning and thinking about that but not book until may/june cause I'll have a break from treatment from when we book cause I'd prefer not be preg when i travel.

Little things like that really help me get through each cycle though I'm sure it will get harder and harder each time. I'm hoping for 3rd time lucky

I was reflecting in my latest tww how the thing I struggle most with is being positive but not getting my hopes up so high that it's just devastating when it's not positive - such a conflict and I don't think there is any solution.

End of the day if we want a baby there prob isn't much choice but just to pick ourselves up and carry on.

Sorry for the long ramble just thought I'd share what helps me
    Take care and be kind to yourself xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

Chats  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledove - Great news about your tubes. The waiting is always the part that drags on the most.. Hope the time goes fast for you. For round two.

Chats - I'm so sorry. I feel like AF will be here in the next couple of days for me too.

Greenfairy - Sorry to hear your AF is definitely here too. You're last post explains exactly how I feel.

AFM: I think AF is coming for me aswell. I'm feeling the crappy feeling that it brings as well as being emotional. It's not even here yet and I'm already heaps down and almost in tears just knowing that I have to wait a whole cycle out before we can try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you sooooo much for your kind words, greenfairy. It's really nice of you. Your AF began today, too? I am sorry... You're much more positive than me though! I did end up going to work today. I don't really enjoy my work either and have been thinking of quitting. I hate it more when I'm depressed with treatment. But if I quit, I might have to give up baby. Anyway, I need something to look forward to, too, so I will talk with DH tonight when he comes back and plan some little vacation for next month! Then, when we are back from the vacation, we can start a new cycle!!!
    Last edited by Chats; 25-07-2012 at 21:33. Reason: spell error