Closed Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stc that's sounding good, all the best for your IUI!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW!

I'm so excited AF arrived today do I'm starting injections tomorrow yay!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

stc76  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KarmaJane. Good on you for being able to do the injections yourself. I unfortunately didn't get that far - hubby had to do all mine for me as I really couldn't bring myself to look at the needles. Hope all goes well with the ICSI for you and hoping it won't be too much longer until your follicles are big enough.

Stc, one of my nurses told me to drink lots of water before going in for bloods as it's easier for them to get blood if the veins are hydrated. Goes against the needing an empty bladder for the scans so I just drink lots, have my bloods then go to the loo before my scans. Let us know how you go after your scan tomorrow. for IUI on Saturday for you!

Minipolly, wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

Chats, how are you coping with things?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Becca85. I am still alive. I will have my D21 blood test this Friday and see if I was actually ovulated or not. I also want to know if I have enough Prog to survive another week! Is there anything else I can find out by this D21 test!? I wouldn't know if my egg has fertilised or not, would I?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although blood test is being done this arvo .... I'm out ... bleeding began last night
    I'm thoroughly disappointed but not surprised (was just hoping for first ovulation it has worked for us)
    We've decided to give the other FS in town a trial, current clinics OI costs are just too high. So we'll see what they both have to say at review appts and go forth from there.

For a bit of fun, a few statistics from my cycle .... 37 days, 4 ultrasounds, 6 blood tests, 88 tablets or capsules, 16 self-given injections.

Good luck everyone ... I'll be watching from afar. We have to see a BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tropical are you sure yours isn't implantation bleeding? Ive just woken up to a little blood on my pjs too. I'm really hoping that's what mine is. Last cycle after injections I was right on 14 days after ovulation so I'd be surprised if this was my period come early... Fingers crossed, trying not to get excited but I am haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Tropical Bub, are you okay....? I also hope that it could be implantation bleeding, too.

By the way, how expensive is your current clinic's OI? Guess what, I don't have Medicare and one FSH box costs $1200 without Medicare ($35 or something with Medicare, right?). Can you believe that!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chats, I have. My blood test Friday too. I'll be gutted if I haven't actually ovulated! I don't know exactly what they can test for at this stage but my nurses told me to come in Friday and if everything looks okay, I'll wait to see if my period comes. If its 2-3 days late, go in for a blood test then. So I guess we have a little over a week to wait.
    $1200 for one box? What? That's so expensive! Mine is covered in my treatment, the hospital dispenses it directly to me and I don't pay anything for it.

So sorry to hear tropical. *hugs*

Greenfairy, fingers crossed it is implant bleeding for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chats View Post
    Is there anything else I can find out by this D21 test!? I wouldn't know if my egg has fertilised or not, would I?
    No Chats there is no way to tell if the egg fertilised or not until you have a hcg blood test unfortunately (pregnancy test). Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tropical bub I'm so sorry hun look after yourself, it's so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chats View Post

By the way, how expensive is your current clinic's OI? Guess what, I don't have Medicare and one FSH box costs $1200 without Medicare ($35 or something with Medicare, right?). Can you believe that!?
    Chats I'm confused I thought everyone had Medicare??

Ours costs $1550 up front and then we get $600 back from Medicare