Closed Thread
Page 9 of 124 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying - so sorry that ur cycle was cancelled as mam mentioned above, perhaps ask to be put on metformin as well as the injections. that what i am doing. hope your next cycle brings you more luck

i am having period pain....which means i will be getting my AF soon yaaaay its amazing how much we look forward to these AFs when we need to start a new cycle!!!

anywayz....good nite girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

21 and trying- having a cycle cancelled is devastating. I have done 7 cycles over the last year, and five have been cancelled. You put in so much time and energy into injections, blood tests, scans, and all for nothing. Feels like a big kick in the guts, and somehow we are meant to pull ourselves up and start all over again. I have just come off a forced break of 6 weeks, and I have to say t has been great to not focus on getting pregnant for a while. I was devastated at the time, but now realise i really needed it.

Girl X- how you coping?? TWW is horrible. Try not to test... its so hard!!

Mam- hope your estrogen keeps going up... I have been getting a bit of nausea too... do u get it just after the injection?? or all day??

AFM- I had bloods monday and today... monday was 289, today 407... which sounds good BUT normaly I am still at baseline at this time (last 3 injection cycles) and I am worried why it is up already... i think i am overstimulating and will get cancelled because my body responds strongly at the end of my cycle- usualy day 20-23. PLUS... my DH is not back until CD 18... next wednesday so if I keep going up at this rate he wont be home, and I will have to pay for a cancelled cycle. Ultrasound is tomorrow... praying for some kind of miracle!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear they cancelled 21andtrying!! I agree that a break should be good for you, help your body settle and to get back on track! It's terrible now, but when your focus is on other things it won't be quite so terrible. And soon u will be wanting to try again.

1xbabyplease I hope u are not over stimulating!! Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow. I have nausea all the time!! Especially when I just wake up, but all the time!! I'm on night shifts at the moment and haven't been able to munch on anything cause I feel so gross.
    Also, I have been having these strange sensations in my abdomen, I'm imagining they may be my ovaries but have no idea... Happening on both sides but at different times. And I am so bloated!!!
    Plus my DP still thinks I'm moody! Think he will be very disappointed if my estrogen hasn't risen! Haha!

Day 8 today, or 9 if u count the first injection as day 1! Have no idea why my estrogen should be, fingers crossed its more than before!! Said it was right on target last time! My app is straight after work at 8am... Scary!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    21and trying - I'm so sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled - and that's such a long time before you can see your dr too! Maybe the break will be good though, as it might give you a bit of space mentally and emotionally to clear your mind ready to go again.

babydust27 - for AF!

1xbabyplease - Let us know how your ultrasound goes. I hope you're not overstimulating.

Mam83 - Is your appointment today? Keep us posted! Sounds like there are some things happening there...

Minipolly - Sounds like AF could be coming?? Hope you can get started soon.

AFM - Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday. I met a friend for coffee and she told me she was pregnant. It was so unexpected, and I acted (and was) really happy for her, but then I got back into the car afterwards and just sobbed. I had an appointment afterwards that I cancelled, and I just went home and cried. So many people have been announcing pregnancies lately - I feel like everyone I know is pregnant or has a newborn!

Then, for no reason other than being insane, I did an HPT! I'm 8 days PO, and it was midday after many drinks. Of course it was negative, so I cried more. Then I had the thought that maybe all this crying was actually PMT - and that made me cry even more.

So I have officially lost the plot! I'll probably test again tomorrow (and Sat... Sun... until AF inevitably comes). Arghhhh...

Sorry for the whinge! My brain has left the building, and I don't know when it will come back...

Hope everyone has a lovely Australia Day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so estrogen is 360... Hasn't budged :-( gotta up the dose... And so it begins... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going??

Still a bit disappointed with the lack of estrogen rise! Supposed to have doubled but only went up by 10!! Onto 87.5 units now. No idea if it will be any better!! But I'll continue to jab away!!

Girl x- how is the 2ww doing?? Over soon surely!!?

Minipolly- AF come yet??

21andtrying- how are u holding up??

How is everyone else doing?? Any more blood tests/scans????

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello! This thread went a little quiet for a while there. Hope everyone is okay.

Mam83 - Hope the new dose does the trick for you.

How is everyone else doing? Any news?

2ww is going pretty badly, TBH. After my meltdown on Wednesday I've pretty much been a hormonal wreck ever since. I'm assuming it's PMT, but I just feel like crying all the time. I started crying in front of a group of friends yesterday, which I never never do. I'm normally someone who pretends everything is fine, even when it isn't. They were all lovely, but I was pretty embarrassed. I've done a few tests now, and all negative. My temps are low too (not sure if jabs/ progesterone pessaries) affect it, but took it anyway.

I also have a question for everyone...

How much have you really modified your behaviour (alcohol, caffeine, exercise) while TTC? I've been doing some reading, and have basically stressed myself out. The stats I read said that exercise (especially aerobic), caffeine, and alcohol all lower your chance of conceiving.

When I was TTC DD I didn't change caffeine (only drink tea, and not much at that), I exercised heaps, and I drank alcohol socially a couple of times a week (not to the point of being drunk, but more than just one glass of wine).

Now I have cut back on all exercise, I'm limiting my tea, and I'm trying not to drink alcohol in the 2ww - and am stressing that I shouldn't be drinking it in the other 2 weeks. And I'm finding it so hard, and so stressful. I appreciate all these things may help me conceive, but when you've been trying for so long it's a big lifestyle change - especially when I like a glass of wine, or a session at the gym to relax.

I've read so many different studies, and am now wishing I hadn't researched it all so much and was oblivious!! I'm also scared of s*x in the 2ww, in case that 'disrupts' things!

So... what are you all doing in regard to the above?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just a quick hello.

Girl X to be honest I have changed everything now, I don't drink anything, don't drink usually (alcohol I mean) and have been on the Dukan Diet to lose a few kilos, 4 from Monday

Hope you levwls rise soon mam, i am waiting till march 8th just hoping i may still O, doubt it but I have decided to do clomid unperscribed as I had some left over so we will wait and see. I spose a break is good and we go away in two weeks so it will be nice to not think about it

I want to trigger but dnt know when. My follie was 8 on the 25th was thinking Thursday maybe? I know I shouldnt be but jist going to give it a shot, don't think it will hurt. Whats your ladies thoughts?

Fx for everyone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 21andtrying For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Hello! This thread went a little quiet for a while there. Hope everyone is okay.

Mam83 - Hope the new dose does the trick for you.

How is everyone else doing? Any news?

2ww is going pretty badly, TBH. After my meltdown on Wednesday I've pretty much been a hormonal wreck ever since. I'm assuming it's PMT, but I just feel like crying all the time. I started crying in front of a group of friends yesterday, which I never never do. I'm normally someone who pretends everything is fine, even when it isn't. They were all lovely, but I was pretty embarrassed. I've done a few tests now, and all negative. My temps are low too (not sure if jabs/ progesterone pessaries) affect it, but took it anyway.

I also have a question for everyone...

How much have you really modified your behaviour (alcohol, caffeine, exercise) while TTC? I've been doing some reading, and have basically stressed myself out. The stats I read said that exercise (especially aerobic), caffeine, and alcohol all lower your chance of conceiving.

When I was TTC DD I didn't change caffeine (only drink tea, and not much at that), I exercised heaps, and I drank alcohol socially a couple of times a week (not to the point of being drunk, but more than just one glass of wine).

Now I have cut back on all exercise, I'm limiting my tea, and I'm trying not to drink alcohol in the 2ww - and am stressing that I shouldn't be drinking it in the other 2 weeks. And I'm finding it so hard, and so stressful. I appreciate all these things may help me conceive, but when you've been trying for so long it's a big lifestyle change - especially when I like a glass of wine, or a session at the gym to relax.

I've read so many different studies, and am now wishing I hadn't researched it all so much and was oblivious!! I'm also scared of s*x in the 2ww, in case that 'disrupts' things!

So... what are you all doing in regard to the above?
    Hi Everyone...

GirlX - i have cut down on my coffee intake, as well as alcohol. i have an occasional glass of wine here and there, but thats all. Apart from taking the dog for a walk every now and then, thats about all the exercise i do LOL.

Hows everyone else tracking along?

I took my last provera tablet on friday....now im just waiting for AF to arrive. BORING!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Sorry for being MIA... have had a crazy few days! Last time I posted I was worried I was overstimulating because my strogen started to rise 9 days earlier than i normally does. I had ultrasoundlast thursday that showed a 16mm follicle! This has never happened to me this early before and i usually have ots f or 9mm ones with a bigger one. Anyway I had to get hubby home quick smart for IUI on saturday. My estrogen and lining were a little on the low side but im still hopeful So i ovulated on day 14 instead of day 23 as i usually do, and on gonal f 37.5, not reaching the usual 62.5. I guess its all to do with the surgery i had in december. Now in the dreaded TWW!!!

Mam- hows your estrogen?? hope its creeping up.

Loads of baby dust to all you lovely ladies