Closed Thread
Page 88 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best mam, hope you get that BFP first go xxx
    Thanks for all of your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam ... goodbye & good luck. At least you'll be mentally ready for IVF when you get started.

Chats ... My trigger was Ovidrel & then Pregnyl hCG inj during this luteal phase. I am finding that Pregnyl stings a little. Just the bigger volume was hard to get my head around but I'm coping fine.

Minipolly ... My hubby downloaded a book called "What to expect when she's not expecting". He found it humorous and a light-hearted look at infertility. It helped him to understand a bit as I think our partners feel left out a bit and not sure how to support us making it harder for them to deal with it.

Becca ... my follicle was 18mm when we triggered.

No news from me ... just planning an easy weekend before our appointment on Monday.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else going this week? Is anyone else in tww at the moment? I'm due to test around 25/7 so most of the 2 weeks to go haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks tropical bub that book sounds great will look into that for him, poor guy I feel so bad for him, it must be so hard for the guys to support us on this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well ladies I think it is all over for me I've been having quite a bit of blood this morning, too much I imagine for an implantation bleed so is say game over. Although AF isn't due til Wednesday. I've had my little cry about it and now trying to move on. The disappointment is a killer. Hugs to everyone out there, it's a difficult journey this ttc business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam and Minipolly, I'm so sorry. I wish you both so much luck. Mam, it would be great to see you popping in and letting us all know how you're going.

Minipolly, what are your plans from here? How many cycles have you been on injections?

TTC is definitely so much more draining than any of us would have thought when we all made the decision to have a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!! I'm sure I'll still be around from time to time. Just going to take a break and attempt to recover emotionally for a while and then have an app with my FS in August to start the next step. I feel like I gave it a good go! 6 cycles, that's a good attempt! Take care ladies!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you minipolly2b and Becca85 for your input! My Ovidrel was a pen, and it wasn't bad at all! My injections are finally over, yeay! (By the way, my biggest follicle was 14.5mm the day before the hCG trigger.) Well, I have never ovulated before, so if this OI is successful, it would be my ovulation debut! Excited! mam83, nice meeting you here! Please keep in touch in this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Mam and Minipolly, I'm so sorry. I wish you both so much luck. Mam, it would be great to see you popping in and letting us all know how you're going.

Minipolly, what are your plans from here? How many cycles have you been on injections?

TTC is definitely so much more draining than any of us would have thought when we all made the decision to have a baby.
    Whoops, I meant LittleDove, not Minipolly.. Sorry guys!

Greenfairy, I had my IUI today so I guess this is the start of my TWW..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is only my first IUI cycle so it was probably a bit much to hope it would work the first time. Im now having a month off (I'd prefer not to!) but DH will be away and I want to get a HSG done to check my tubes are open. No point carrying on if they're not. If they are open then i will have the piece of mind about it. I think we will do at least a couple more rounds before we move to IVF