Closed Thread
Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to say Hi and hope everyone is doing OK wherever you are in your cycle.

AFM I gave myself my very first injection this evening. I was so scared, but used an icepack for a few seconds before jabbing and didn't feel a thing. Scan & bloods next Tuesday (CD10) to see if anything is happening.

Have a great weekend - only one more day to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stc76 View Post
    AFM I gave myself my very first injection this evening. I was so scared, but used an icepack for a few seconds before jabbing and didn't feel a thing. Scan & bloods next Tuesday (CD10) to see if anything is happening.
    Well done stc!! Glad to hear you got the first one over and done with, good luck for your first scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Bub View Post

My last HCG jab tonight (thank god) ... now the magic wait til Monday for my blood test (this has got to be the longest 2 weeks in my life!!)

Hope everyone's still holding in there
    Good luck tropical bub, I know what you mean that 2 weeks can drag out horribly.... Let us know how you go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littleleo good luck!!! You are so disciplined not having any tests around, I'm hopeless when it comes to testing early lol

Chats I'm not sure about the hmg injections either sorry I had not even heard of it until you mentioned it! You might find that your LH levels improve with FSH injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Scans and bloods today showed things are still moving slowly. One folliw at 12 and one about 11 now. We're continuing on 75 for the injections and back again on Friday for more scans and bloods. Fingers crossed my follies are bigger then!
    I wouldn't worry too much about slow movement Becca, my first cycle I thought they would NEVER grow!! Eventually they did though, and you can always up your dose which is the beauty of the injections compared to clomid. Good luck for Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam I'm hanging out to hear if your spotting has turned into AF or not??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Has anyone ever had an implantation bleed? Only there was the tiniest bit of blood this morning. I'm 9 dpo but I guess it could also be spotting as AF is due soonish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Has anyone ever had an implantation bleed? Only there was the tiniest bit of blood this morning. I'm 9 dpo but I guess it could also be spotting as AF is due soonish
    Hi LittleDove, I haven't ever had one but that's because I've never been pregnant..... I only have had a chemical pregnancy which never implanted. It could be either really but unfortunately no way to tell other than keep waiting..... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Went for scan this morning...still no follicle action
    On day 24 of injection and day 5 of 150 dose. Told to continue with this dose till next scan on Tue. Really really hoping to have some follicle growth by then.
    I don't want this cycle to be cancelled! Keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh faithhope that's no good sorry to hear, hope things start moving along soon x