Closed Thread
Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little dove please don't be embarrassed! Fantastic news on your follies good luck!! I think doing timed BD is a good idea when there's three there, hopefully you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks minipolly, I've just started my first ever tww, very excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Munchkin I'm sure they just want to see where your cycle is up to, you are waiting on AF aren't you? This might be the start of it, fingers crossed you can start jabbing soon, let us know how you go
    I spoke to the fs yesterday morning and they had misread my bloods. I did actually o! My af arrived yesterday morning so i was so bloody excited is that sad lol

So DH and I have decided that this will be our last cycle ttc. We are going to take a six month break before we start injections. That is if we arent utd this cycle. (i will continue to stalk this thread to learn as much about this treatment as i can).

I think the decision to take a break jas come at the best time as oir business ute has been stolen, we recovered it this morning but now we might be up for a significant financial outlay if the insurer says they wont cover the damage. So the break will give us a chance to get into a really good financial position with the business.

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies, i cant wait to see some bfps, there seems to be so many of you in the tww!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Thanks minipolly, I've just started my first ever tww, very excited
    OMG that's so exciting!!!! Fingers crossed for a big BFP!!!!

So exciting ladies!!! Hopefully we will all get BFPs this time!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    I spoke to the fs yesterday morning and they had misread my bloods. I did actually o! My af arrived yesterday morning so i was so bloody excited is that sad lol

So DH and I have decided that this will be our last cycle ttc. We are going to take a six month break before we start injections. That is if we arent utd this cycle. (i will continue to stalk this thread to learn as much about this treatment as i can).

I think the decision to take a break jas come at the best time as oir business ute has been stolen, we recovered it this morning but now we might be up for a significant financial outlay if the insurer says they wont cover the damage. So the break will give us a chance to get into a really good financial position with the business.

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies, i cant wait to see some bfps, there seems to be so many of you in the tww!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    No it's not sad to be excited about AF!!!! Not at all!!!!! Especially those of us who rarely, or never get it!! Haha!! Wishing you all the best for your time off, so sorry to hear about your ute!! Unfortunately it's not a fair world we live in...

Hopefully you will fall on your own!! I won't be here in a few months cause will be moving on to the ivf section (EXCITED!!!!!) but I'll be stalking this thread too to see how everyone is going, I'm going to miss you girls!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, I am so totally confused right now, I wonder if anyone can help me. Monday night I had my trigger shot, so by now i should have ovulated and that 'window' of opportunity will have finished, but I haven't had a temperature rise! I'm still sitting around 36.5 degrees. So I'm thinking maybe I didn't ovulate afterall.... So confused and really quite sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Morning ladies, I am so totally confused right now, I wonder if anyone can help me. Monday night I had my trigger shot, so by now i should have ovulated and that 'window' of opportunity will have finished, but I haven't had a temperature rise! I'm still sitting around 36.5 degrees. So I'm thinking maybe I didn't ovulate afterall.... So confused and really quite sad
    I've never charted my temps cause they have never been accurate as i work shift work so I'm not too sure..? Very rarely I hear of a trigger not working, how many units did u trigger with?? Do u normally chart your temps?? U don't normally ovulate do u? Our bodies are sometimes just different. What time are u charting? And are u having a progesterone check??

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't normally ovulate by myself. I had 250 of ovidrel to trigger. As I have never actually ovulated before (well since starting ttc) I've never really had a temp change. Just always 36.5 all the time. I do shift work too, maybe that's the problem then. I had loads of EWCM so I was bouncing off the wall with excitement (never had that before!) then this just seemed like a total contradiction this morning. But according to google apparently its very sensitive and difficult to track at the best of times. Maybe I should just forget about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Little Dove. I'm at the same stage you are (first known ovulation, same trigger, I even have EWCM (so weird when you're not used to such little things!!) I didn't bother with temps, as I'm trying so hard to not over-think it all, though I did feel generally hotter the few days after the trigger (While I'm in shorts & shirt, DH was in jumper & jeans). How's your 2WW going? Do you have to do hCG injections during your 2WW?

I'm having a very hard time with my 2WW. I've got so much other stuff going on in my life as well as this (trying to buy the house we rent, work stress- long shifts, long weeks, new staff, cases that are just dropping dead (I'm a vet nurse) etc), it's gotten on top of me. I'm actually doing a bit better after 'cracking' on Monday. Looking forward to tomorrow ... my first day off work since my trigger inj (10 days ago!). Had a mid-luteal blood test today and FS very happy with my oestrogen & progesterone levels.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledove, yeah I wouldn't trust the temps... They can work really well for women who have cycles, but for us special ones it isn't so reliable. EWCM is a great sign! That's how I know I'm ovulating!!

My gosh you and munchkin are just like I was! No known ovulation unless on medication. I would go like a year without any sort of bleeding, until my doctor made me take provera to shed the lining. Fun fun...

Well I am officially one week down from my 2ww!! Last booster shot yesterday. Will be good, no matter what happens I won't have to inject myself for a while!! Hopefully it will be because I'm up the duff, but I'm highly doubting that... So it will more likely be because we will take a bit of a break before IVF. Going away next weekend so if it's negative I will get plastered on wine!! So will be a happy weekend no matter what the outcome is!!

Munchkin!! When are you testing??? So exciting!! Good luck and thinking of you all!!