Closed Thread
Page 8 of 124 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello from limbo land!! I still have no idea what's going on and still waiting to see what happens. Very frustrating I feel like we have wasted a whole month.

21andtrying I hope the 100 dose works for you, I'm sure as soon as they find the right dose for you that it will work a treat, fingers crossed hun!

Mam how you doing? Injections going ok? No major symptoms? So happy to hear your estrogen levels were so good, congrats!!

GirlX it's so hard to have to wait isn't it, I hate the TWW with a passion. Hope time flies by so you can get your answer, baby dust your way!

Babydust27 hope the provera works quickly for you and you can get started, how exciting!

Thanks for doing the list Mam, that's great.

Baby dust to all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - when i was on clomid it took 3-5 days after i took my last tablet. Which means i should have AF arrive early next week!

i hope this time it wont be any different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    babydust that is what I was told is normal. I think what has happened to me this cycle is extremely unusual as my FS said I couldn't ovulate while on provera but it seems that I have!! Last time I took it, it worked and I had proper AF 3 days after stopping the tablets. It sucks waiting!!

I have some spotting and cramping today so hoping proper AF will come tomorrow and we can start again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm extremely excited, and looking forward to starting this treatment. Hope AS arrives sooner rather than later

good luck with your AF minipolly2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all!!

21andtrying- we are all thinking of u tomorrow! Hope u finally get some good news!!

Babydust- woohoo!! Bring on AF!!!
    So exciting!!!!

Minipolly- fantastic sign!! And although limbo is crap, it's so good that you ovulated on 25 clomid after all! That means u will be even more likely to o on jabs!!! Hope AF hurries up and you get out of limbo land quick smart!!

Girl x- oh I hate the 2ww!!! Although i am really looking forward to it I can handle 2 weeks of waiting as long as I o!!!!! Least I have my wedding plans to distract me! Getting closer!!! Resist the early tests! They only lead to more stress and potential sadness :-(

1xbabyplease- how are u girl? how is that estrogen of yours???

Me- I'm going great, still jabbing. DP said he knew it was working because I wasn't myself... Thanks... Haha! Most annoying thing is that I am really nauseous all the time... Hopefully it won't stop after the 2ww!! ;-)
    Fingers crosses my estrogen continues to climb!!

This forum is starting to get exciting! :-) So glad that we are all going through this together!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today 21andtrying ...hope they will give you the good news.

Let us know how you went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies not great news. My largest folli at 8.5mm. So u/s tech said they wil prob cancel cycle. I wad devistated then went to clinic and they said that i would nedd another hcg shot and another script for gonal f so im assuming im continueing?? I will find out at 230. So upset though after 22 days of these injections and no results and now on 100 when everything was fine last month on 62.5 :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    So ladies not great news. My largest folli at 8.5mm. So u/s tech said they wil prob cancel cycle. I wad devistated then went to clinic and they said that i would nedd another hcg shot and another script for gonal f so im assuming im continueing?? I will find out at 230. So upset though after 22 days of these injections and no results and now on 100 when everything was fine last month on 62.5 :'(
    Hi love!!

BUGGER!!! I was hoping things were going to turn around for you!!

I read once that they will let ppl inject for 30 days and then it's recommended to cancel, so maybe u have another 8?? Depends on your FS I guess.. How disappointing! I'm so sorry!!

They say each cycle is different, u may o at 62.5 again on the next one! Is there anything different about this cycle?? Have u changed your diet? Added or lost some kg? Or maybe it's all the stress??

You said you are not taking metformin? Maybe that's another option before the next cycle??

Oh that sucks!!!! Hope u are ok sweetie!!

Mam xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cye cancelled im so upset. Now I have to wait to go amd see my Dr wich could be 6 weeks. Can I do anything un monitored?? I am beside myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep wont see her till 8th of march :'( maybe a break is good??