Closed Thread
Page 79 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    I've been lurking for awhile but it's time I said hello

I triggered last night. Been on Tamoxifen (Clomid equivalent) CD2-10), FSH inj (25iu CD5-8; then 50iu CD9-15). Yesterday was CD 16 with a 9.4mm lining and 1 x follicle 18mm.

We are doing 'natural' fertilization, so it's been DH turn to keep up his end of the bargain. Mam, your story about DH is so typical. I'd told DH to lay of the beers weeks ago, he cut back but not altogether so let's hope his swimmers do their job!!

Now for 4 hCG injection to do, a mid Luteal bloods then the magical test on 16th July

Now to consider ourselves pregnant-until-proven-otherwise. Good luck to both you Mam & Green fairy and I hope you don't mind me joining in the tww with your both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Green fairy glad to hear its going well and good luck! Hope the TWW flies by!

Mam how exciting that sounds promising!! Don't worry about the timing of your DH & the IUI, we DTD the night before our last IUI and it didn't affect his result at all. Yay good luck!!

Welcome tropical bub! That sounds like a complicated regime, why do they have you on tamoxifen? I havent heard of that before, did they explain why?

AFM I have ovulated naturally!!!!! I can't believe it finally after all this time!! So I'm in the TWW but no high hopes, I'm expecting to be jabbing again soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Bub View Post
    Hey all,
    I've been lurking for awhile but it's time I said hello

I triggered last night. Been on Tamoxifen (Clomid equivalent) CD2-10), FSH inj (25iu CD5-8; then 50iu CD9-15). Yesterday was CD 16 with a 9.4mm lining and 1 x follicle 18mm.

We are doing 'natural' fertilization, so it's been DH turn to keep up his end of the bargain. Mam, your story about DH is so typical. I'd told DH to lay of the beers weeks ago, he cut back but not altogether so let's hope his swimmers do their job!!

Now for 4 hCG injection to do, a mid Luteal bloods then the magical test on 16th July

Now to consider ourselves pregnant-until-proven-otherwise. Good luck to both you Mam & Green fairy and I hope you don't mind me joining in the tww with your both.
    Hi tropical bub!!!

Wow what an unusual combination!! Are you allergic to clomid or does your fs just not like it?? That's a great result so its obviously done the job!! Go follie!! So happy we are all in the 2ww together almost be testing on the same day I think!!!! It's my cd 18 today, I have never ovulated this early before so I am totally stoked!!!! DH made his deposit this morning so iui in an hour. YAY!!! Last one before IVF, I am so excited to be moving on!!

I'm sure that a few beers will be ok, has he had a sperm test yet?? Is this your first cycle??

Thinking of you all!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post

Mam how exciting that sounds promising!! Don't worry about the timing of your DH & the IUI, we DTD the night before our last IUI and it didn't affect his result at all. Yay good luck!!

Welcome tropical bub! That sounds like a complicated regime, why do they have you on tamoxifen? I havent heard of that before, did they explain why?

AFM I have ovulated naturally!!!!! I can't believe it finally after all this time!! So I'm in the TWW but no high hopes, I'm expecting to be jabbing again soon
    OMG OMG OMG THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!

So jealous! I have taken fertility meds for so long and all they have done is make me cramp!! Never kick started a natural cycle you lucky thing!!!! 2ww's for us all how wonderful!!!!!!

So u didn't have insemination did you, all natural cycle?? xo

Thanks
    Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Laughed so hard!!! His sperm count was 48 million, significantly better than last time!!! After all that!!! So funny!!!!
    I just got a one word reply when I told him

"BOOM!!!"

Hahaha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your iui go mam? Great news on the sperm count! I won't be in the same tww afterall... Had another scan this morning and nothing is happening so I'm up to 82.5 and another scan on tues. I'm happy to go slow and steady but fs is away for a week from the 7th so hope I get to trigger before then. I've done 10 shots now so hopefully by tues I'll have some action.

Have a great weekend girls and fingers crossed for you all that the conception magic is taking place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey munchkin, I know how you feel with the emotional breakdown, I have cried non stop since I found out that both my tubes are blocked, seems like everything that can go wrong has lately, I was meant to have an appointment at a clinic that charge around 1500 a cycle for ivf, but the nurse called me today to inform me that I don't fit there criteria, as my bmi is high and I have a low ahm level , I explained to her that I was working on my weight but they still can't help me, we are taking a month off and trying to get our heads around it all, hope all is good for those jabbing and in the 2ww
    have a great weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send some hugs Tantom and munchkin. Thinking of you both during this difficult time, hang in there ladies xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca how are you going?
    Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I thought I could trick my mind into being okay with the injections but AF came on Thursday and I've been an absolute emotional wreck ever since. I try to play it out in my mind and be positive about it not being too bad and be positive about being able to get through my fear of needles but every time I think about it I cry. I was a mess last night from the time I got home from work and I really don't know what's going to happen tomorrow when we have our appointment to start the injections.

Sorry I don't have time right now to respond to all the new posts but thank you for asking how I am - I just wish I had a more positive answer to that question!