Closed Thread
Page 72 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little dove, I started on 50 straight after finishing 100mg clomid. Did 6 injections, had a scan and nothing was happening. Upped to 75 for about 8 days and got 1 big follie. Fx 37.5 will do the trick for you - my advice though for first round, just expect the worst and you won't be disappointed ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tantom I'm so sorry that's awful news, is there nothing they can do to open up your tubes? Laparoscopy? Thinking of you at this difficult time xx

Green fairy how are you holding up? Tested again yet? Baby dust!!

Little dove glad you're going ok. My first cycle I started on 37.5 but didn't get much response and we tried 50 which was better. Now it seems my perfect dose is starting at 50 then going up to 75. Everyone is different and it's better to start out lower and slowly increase.

Man are you injecting already again? Baby dust your way!!

I'm ok, FS is just going to monitor my natural cycle this time so will have scans & bloods to see if my body will do anything on its own. If not then will start injecting next cycle again.

Baby dust to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I meant mam not man!! Silly phone spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the info gals! Got bloods and scan tomorrow so I'll find out then what's happening, will keep you posted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'll be starting injections next cycle. Two of you girls replied to a thread that I started and said I should join this thread. Looking forward to getting to know everyone abit and having people in the same boat to talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome becca. Thing I say about injections and lots of people on here say the same - don't be freaking out about it cause seriously they are no drama at all. I found them better than clomid and didn't have any side effects. You'll wonder what you were worried about. You're in the right place for support here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's true, the injections are really fine so dont stress. Best of luck for your first cycle and welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After testing thurs, fri, sat and all bfn I didn't bother today. Still no af though. Tomorrow will be 14dpo and 15 past trigger. Will see what happens but I'm ok either way. Had a massive day around the house today - DP and I worked our butts off together and outside looks amazing
    Short week this week cause I'm heading away on thurs for my sister's graduation Yay! I love days off work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm definitely out now. At least though that means I can see my fs and start jabbing again before I go away on thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood and scan said nothing is happening at 37.5 dose so I'm up to 67.5 for the next few days. Fingers crossed it'll be enough to get the party started!

How is everyone else tracking?