Closed Thread
Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from Brisbane, my FS told me about a clinic at springwood that charge $1500 a cycle but have a strict weight limit and I'm not in that range, where abouts are u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    I'm from Brisbane, my FS told me about a clinic at springwood that charge $1500 a cycle but have a strict weight limit and I'm not in that range, where abouts are u?
    Im in Sydney, so luckily I have a million places to choose from! Lucky for me my clinic is literally 2 min walk from my house! And it's really not that expensive compared to some I have heard of, about 1800 per IVF cycle total OOP. I have heard of ppl being charged 10 GRAND!!!!!! OMG!
    Why not post asking for names of good clinics up there? Surely there will be some other cheap ones??

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the name of the one near you, I've heard of people flying to Sydney as it works out cheaper down there then up here, crazy hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the shout out mam. Tantom so sorry to hear of your blocked tubes and job dramas - I hope there is a solution for you soon. Minipolly I'm sorry you've had dramas getting going with treatment again - timing all this stuff is so annoying!!

I'm still waiting I think I'm about 10dpo today and hanging out to test sat morning. I'm quite bloated and crampy today and have been a bit naughty googling... But Trying not to get my hopes up. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Good news is if I'm not utd I can celebrate my dp 30th with a few drinks and also the completion of our new deck then I'll be starting injections straight away again on day 2. I've also got a quick trip interstate at the end of next week with mum to catch up with my sister
    Lots to be happy about either way.

After my frustration and stress over fertile time this cycle i discussed with DP whether we are better off trying iui next up but he wasn't keen to move on from timed bd until we'd given it at least another go so will continue as we are for now - least it's a bit cheaper and see how we go.

Hope everyone's week is going ok. Can't wait for the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the shout out mam. Tantom so sorry to hear of your blocked tubes and job dramas - I hope there is a solution for you soon. Minipolly I'm sorry you've had dramas getting going with treatment again - timing all this stuff is so annoying!!

I'm still waiting I think I'm about 10dpo today and hanging out to test sat morning. I'm quite bloated and crampy today and have been a bit naughty googling... But Trying not to get my hopes up. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Good news is if I'm not utd I can celebrate my dp 30th with a few drinks and also the completion of our new deck then I'll be starting injections straight away again on day 2. I've also got a quick trip interstate at the end of next week with mum to catch up with my sister

After my frustration and stress over fertile time this cycle i discussed with DP whether we are better off trying iui next up but he wasn't keen to move on from timed bd until we'd given it at least another go so will continue as we are for now - least it's a bit cheaper and see how we go.

How exciting!! Can't wait to see how you go!!

Just be mindful, I had every intention of continuing with timed bd and delaying iui, but then my fs dropped the bombshell that she only wants me to have a total of 6 injection cycles in between pregnancies, including the cancelled ones and the ones i did over 5 years ago with my ex husband... So I'm now in cycle 6. So we will be having to move on to ivf much sooner than we planned. If i could go back I would have skipped timed bd altogether and gone straight to iui. She says that 6 is generally the limit as the injections can increase the risk of getting breast, uterine, cervical and ovarian cancer! So maybe worth a discussion with your fs and your DP. My DH was so keen to keep trying naturally, until we realized this. Now we both wish we had opted straight for iui! It does increase your chances quite a lot compared to timed bd, and after putting my body and my emotions through this 5 times now, I really wish I had more time with iui!! Just food for thought! Xo

Tantom, yeah I have heard of ppl flying down here from all over the place... Might be hard with monitoring and stuff. The cheapest is supposed to be westmead fertility. Never hurts to check it out. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you tomorrow greenfairy!!!!!!!!!! Really hope that you are our first BFP!!!!! Xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mam but I don't think I will be. I've snuck a test or two already and both bfn and I've had quite bad cramping for 3 days now. Teary today too and feel like howling now the day is finally over. If its not gonna be BFP bring on af so I can get back into the wine!! I'll let you know if tomorrow brings any joy. Thanks again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mam but I don't think I will be. I've snuck a test or two already and both bfn and I've had quite bad cramping for 3 days now. Teary today too and feel like howling now the day is finally over. If its not gonna be BFP bring on af so I can get back into the wine!! I'll let you know if tomorrow brings any joy. Thanks again xx
    Well that's not the best news, but u never know! My best friend got pregnant and didn't show positive till 16 days post ovulation on a FR pee test so all may not be lost!!

Minipolly, how did your appointment go?? Get to be in this cycle after all?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just thought I'd check in! On my first IUI cycle, started injecting 5 days ago. The injections are much better than I thought, esp as I have needle issues. I'm on Gonal F on 37.5 dosage. Got bloods and scan on Monday to see how I'm progressing. Did anyone here start on this dose too and was it enough or did you have to up the dose before anything happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Just thought I'd check in! On my first IUI cycle, started injecting 5 days ago. The injections are much better than I thought, esp as I have needle issues. I'm on Gonal F on 37.5 dosage. Got bloods and scan on Monday to see how I'm progressing. Did anyone here start on this dose too and was it enough or did you have to up the dose before anything happened?
    Hi littledove!! My very first injection cycle I was on 37.5. Didn't do anything and I had to up it to 75 units and I ovulated nicely. Now my ideal dose seems to be 87.5 to 100 units, but overstimulated on 100 so gotta be careful! Don't be upset if 37.5 doesn't do anything, they just give everyone the lowest dose to see how their body reacts. However ppl do ovulate on 37.5 so you never know!! Let us know how u go on Monday!! Xoxo