Closed Thread
Page 70 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Mam!!! You're so good holding out on testing! Truckloads of baby dust your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Good luck Mam!!! You're so good holding out on testing! Truckloads of baby dust your way xxx
    Thanks minipolly, but didnt need to test... AF arrived this afternoon every time it feels the same... Devastated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww mam83 bloody AF ,
    I'm stressing this week tomorrow I have HSG test and flush, then Thursday for day 10 check up to see how the injections are going and if I need the booster, but not holding to much hope, as my lining was too thick last month to do anything and my last AF only lasted 3 days, don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but my ovaries were really sore over the weekend. I just don't know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mam I'm so sorry hun sending big hugs your way xox

Tantom you will be fine, just take some sort of painkiller half hr before the HSG, hope it comes back all clear

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM I'm very annoyed to say the least, I can't get an appt with our FS until Friday which means I can't inject this cycle... Stupid long weekend!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might not be too late!! Depends on what your hormones are doing! If they are still in your boots there is no difference between day 4 and day 24!! Ask them when you see them! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how are you all going??

Greenfairy, when is your test date??? Exciting!!!!!

How are you jabbing girls going?? We haven't heard from some girls for a while so i thought I would put up a roll call:

Mam - CD 2, about to start jabbing for another iui cycle

Minipolly - Waiting to see FS to start another cycle

Greenfairy - 2WW!!!

Tantom - jabbing

Little dove- waiting to start jabbing

Tls - taking a break

MIA:

Dimsim49- last update was jabbing, where are u at girl???

Shouldntbethishard - unknown, how are you going???

DPearl - unknown, how are you going??

Moving onto IVF -

21andtrying
    Mumze
    Girl x.
    Thinking of you girls!! All the best!!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    Awww mam83 bloody AF ,
    I'm stressing this week tomorrow I have HSG test and flush, then Thursday for day 10 check up to see how the injections are going and if I need the booster, but not holding to much hope, as my lining was too thick last month to do anything and my last AF only lasted 3 days, don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but my ovaries were really sore over the weekend. I just don't know
    Good luck with the hsg today! They are not too bad, bit uncomfortable... Very exciting though!!!! Booster??? Do you mean they will check your day 10 estrogen and up your FSH dose if you need it? Hopefully it will be a good dose.

Im home sick from work today, I can barely stand up! This is the worst period pain I have ever had in my life!!! I have been in agony!!! Rang the clinic and they said unfortunately this can happen they are giving me a medical certificate so that's good, but man AGONY!!!!!

So ready to start jabbing again. Not sure how much more of this I can take. At first I thought " no I want to do more iui cycles" but I'm almost ready to move onto ivf right now... A well... one more cycle. One more...

Thinking of you all!!

Mam xo

Oh and sorry if I missed anyone in the roll call!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    i had my HSG test and both my tubes are fully blocked so my iui cycles aren't ever happening now, apparently the only option is ivf and we can't afford it as it looks like the company I work for is closing on the 30th
    im so heart broken, I came home and went back to bed so lost at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    Hey ladies
    i had my HSG test and both my tubes are fully blocked so my iui cycles aren't ever happening now, apparently the only option is ivf and we can't afford it as it looks like the company I work for is closing on the 30th
    im so heart broken, I came home and went back to bed so lost at the moment
    Oh my gosh tantom!!!!!! What horrible news!!!!

Wow at least they found out before you started! Saves a lot of disappointment! Although I'm sure it doesn't feel like this now.

That sucks about your job! Everything at once hey!!!

Where abouts are you tantom?? Look into different places for ivf, my clinic only charges about 600 more than iui, actually a lot less expensive than I was expecting. Do they know why the tubes are blocked?? Maybe you can have a lap and they can try to clear them??

There are a lot of options tantom, don't fret!! Try to be grateful that they found a problem so hopefully they can do something about it!! I sure it won't be too long before you get your bfp!!

!! Xoxo