Closed Thread
Page 68 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok this is going to sound a little silly but im still learning
    what is gonal f 37.5, im on injections but they are 200 a time?
    im sure its something really simple and im having a blonde day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls!! I'm in shock & still worried it may not be a sticky one but this is as far as we have gotten in over 2 years so it's pretty exciting! I'm off for a blood test after work so fingers crossed that shows some good hcg.

Little dove I've had my tubes checked before its called a hysterosalpingogram, they inject dye into your uterus & it flushes through while they take pics to see if there are any blockages, it was uncomfortable but not painful for me. I've heard it can cause cramping if you have a blocked tube but it's worth having done.

Tantom the 37.5 is the dose of Gonal F given, are you on a dose of 200 every day??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

tantom  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep i sure am
    but im sure that the injections i have start with a P
    Last edited by tantom; 06-06-2012 at 11:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    yep i sure am
    but im sure that the injections i have start with a P
    Puragon?? Its another brand with different dosages. Does the same thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Minipolly!!! Just wanted to say yayyy!! Sounds positive! Very positive

(See, I am still stalking this thread... And will continue to do so to hear how you get on...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls i just thought i would put my head in to say hello and good luck. Injections were the only things that worked for us and now have beautiful 3 year old Boy/Girl Twins!

A quick run down of our story. We had been ttc both for well over 6 months during that time i only had 1 af. I was sent to FS they tried me on 6 cycles of clomid, I o'ed but with i still kept getting bfn. Plus it made me very sick with headaches. Than fs put me on puregon for 4 cycles i o'ed but it took sometimes up to 2 months to o. Than i was put on puregon with a trigger. I had 2 cycles of that and was very closely monitored.

The cycle i fell pregnant i was told that would be my last cycle before starting IVF the next year. I fell pregnant with Puregon, trigger (pregnyl) to make me o, than a day 3 day 6 day 9, pregnyl lower dose injection to help egg/s to stick. I was also put on a progesterone supplement at 5 weeks as my progesterone levels dropped and i almost lost them.

Anyway i just wanted to say hang in there its hard, but have faith that it will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WotWillBWillB View Post
    Hi girls i just thought i would put my head in to say hello and good luck. Injections were the only things that worked for us and now have beautiful 3 year old Boy/Girl Twins!

A quick run down of our story. We had been ttc both for well over 6 months during that time i only had 1 af. I was sent to FS they tried me on 6 cycles of clomid, I o'ed but with i still kept getting bfn. Plus it made me very sick with headaches. Than fs put me on puregon for 4 cycles i o'ed but it took sometimes up to 2 months to o. Than i was put on puregon with a trigger. I had 2 cycles of that and was very closely monitored.

The cycle i fell pregnant i was told that would be my last cycle before starting IVF the next year. I fell pregnant with Puregon, trigger (pregnyl) to make me o, than a day 3 day 6 day 9, pregnyl lower dose injection to help egg/s to stick. I was also put on a progesterone supplement at 5 weeks as my progesterone levels dropped and i almost lost them.

Anyway i just wanted to say hang in there its hard, but have faith that it will happen.
    Hey wotwillbwillb!

You have no idea how helpful your post was for me today... I had an extra bad day with 2 work friends announcing their pregnancies and another excited over becoming a grandmother yesterday. I felt like I was being pushed into the ground! Your post came at exactly the right time, thank you!!

Minipolly, I am thinking of you!! even though I have just whinged about hearing about bfp's, yours is one I am extremely excited about and I have my fingers crossed that your test went well today!! Let us know how u go!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know what to think now, my bloods from yesterday (15dpiui) came back with hcg level of only 9 which the nurse said is too low to sustain a pregnancy
    So back for another blood test tomorrow morning to see if it rises at all but if it doesn't then it looks like I will miscarry. Feeling shattered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    I don't know what to think now, my bloods from yesterday (15dpiui) came back with hcg level of only 9 which the nurse said is too low to sustain a pregnancy
    So back for another blood test tomorrow morning to see if it rises at all but if it doesn't then it looks like I will miscarry. Feeling shattered
    Oh minipolly im so sorry that it looks like a chemical pregnancy im devastated for you sweetie!! Oh i dont even know what to say!! This sucks so much!! Xoxoxoo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

minipolly2b  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Oh minipolly im so sorry that it looks like a chemical pregnancy im devastated for you sweetie!! Oh i dont even know what to say!! This sucks so much!! Xoxoxoo
    Thanks Mam I'm so upset that our first ever BFP happened like this. I have another blood test in the morning to see if the level has changed at all but not holding high hopes. Thanks so much for your support hun xox