Closed Thread
Page 67 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG freaking out about testing in the morning so nervous and really hoping this is it, will be shattered if it isn't. This is the longest luteal phase I've ever had so hoping that's a good sign! Tomorrow will be 15dpiui and 16dpt. Wish me luck ladies I need all your combined baby dust!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    OMG freaking out about testing in the morning so nervous and really hoping this is it, will be shattered if it isn't. This is the longest luteal phase I've ever had so hoping that's a good sign! Tomorrow will be 15dpiui and 16dpt. Wish me luck ladies I need all your combined baby dust!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm so nervous for you!!! Let us know!!! Dumping truckloads of baby dust at your door sweetie!!!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for you too minipolly!! I'll sleep with my fingers and toes crossed for you tonight. What time are you getting up to test? I'll be checking for updates. Best of luck Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!!
    I wake up about 5.30am so will be an early test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck,
    Im off for my super early appointment 510 am to start injecting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I can't quite believe this yet but I am looking at the faintest faint second line on my HPT..... So bizarre I feel like I'm imagining it, and not getting my hopes up too much but there is definitely a faint second line ... This may be my first ever BFP!!!!!
    I am a little concerned though that at 15dpo it is do faint, shouldn't it be a strong line by now? I'm so scared if it is a BFP that it may not be viable. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo minipolly!! Congratulations, BFP is a BFP so enjoy the moment of seeing that second line. I can't offer any wisdom on whether the line should be darker or not. Very happy for you and hoping I can join you in the BFP club soon. Enjoy this exciting day

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay minipolly, hope that line keeps getting darker for you
    lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Well I can't quite believe this yet but I am looking at the faintest faint second line on my HPT..... So bizarre I feel like I'm imagining it, and not getting my hopes up too much but there is definitely a faint second line ... This may be my first ever BFP!!!!!
    I am a little concerned though that at 15dpo it is do faint, shouldn't it be a strong line by now? I'm so scared if it is a BFP that it may not be viable. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Minipolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!!! Are u going to test again in the am?? Blood test???? Oh how scary!!! I really hope that it just implanted a little later and didnt start releasing that hcg so soon!!!! But thats such a great sign sweetie!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg that's fantastic!!!!! Woooooo big congrats!!! Yay

AFM I saw my FS yesterday, starting on 37.5 of Gonal F this next cycle so just waiting around for AF to arrive so I can start! Also have to have an HSG and ultrasound to check my tubes... Anyone had this before? Any info would be fab