Closed Thread
Page 65 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam I'm due to test next Wed 6th June, not sure I can hold out that long though!! I did think the same as you about the amount of sperm in the tube for IUI but I figure they have only picked the best of the bunch so hopefully it works for us!

Green fairy how exciting so happy for you, enjoy your BD marathon. I usually start my injections on day 2 of my cycle. If this cycle doesn't work we might have a cycle off before injecting again so I can feel a bit better.

I'm still not feeling well, bloated belly & oh do much gas!!! FS says its the higher dose of progesterone. Hanging out to test, might cave on the weekend but DH wants me to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Mam I'm due to test next Wed 6th June, not sure I can hold out that long though!! I did think the same as you about the amount of sperm in the tube for IUI but I figure they have only picked the best of the bunch so hopefully it works for us!

Green fairy how exciting so happy for you, enjoy your BD marathon. I usually start my injections on day 2 of my cycle. If this cycle doesn't work we might have a cycle off before injecting again so I can feel a bit better.

I'm still not feeling well, bloated belly & oh do much gas!!! FS says its the higher dose of progesterone. Hanging out to test, might cave on the weekend but DH wants me to wait.
    Hey minipolly!! Oh I hear you about the gas and bloating!! I had a booster injection of hcg and I am almost certain that I ovulated because I am soooo bloated!!!! Everything I drink makes my tummy bigger!! It all accumulates there!! Hope it's the high progesterone caused by the excess hcg!! And man I feel like I need to pee all the time!! Looking forward to the hcg wearing off!! But I have one more booster shot to go on Saturday!! boo!!!!!

Don't test early!!! Don't do what I did last time... I was almost convinced I was up the duff and what a let down!!! I'm holding out till the 16th!! Almost 3 weeks after iui!!! I really want af to come and not have to wait for the results of a blood test... When the 16th comes, if af is not here I will do a pee test, and then a blood test only if it's positive. I'm over needles and phone calls!! Haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sometimes i wonder about my body , I was meant to start injecting on sunday but as of yet there is no sign of AF showing her head arrrr I stopped the pill on Tuedsay and normally its here with in 3 days, its always the way when you want it to come it decides no i think ill be late so so annoying,
    hope everyone is having a awesome friday today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hey minipolly!! Oh I hear you about the gas and bloating!! I had a booster injection of hcg and I am almost certain that I ovulated because I am soooo bloated!!!! Everything I drink makes my tummy bigger!! It all accumulates there!! Hope it's the high progesterone caused by the excess hcg!! And man I feel like I need to pee all the time!! Looking forward to the hcg wearing off!! But I have one more booster shot to go on Saturday!! boo!!!!!

Don't test early!!! Don't do what I did last time... I was almost convinced I was up the duff and what a let down!!! I'm holding out till the 16th!! Almost 3 weeks after iui!!! I really want af to come and not have to wait for the results of a blood test... When the 16th comes, if af is not here I will do a pee test, and then a blood test only if it's positive. I'm over needles and phone calls!! Haha!!
    LOL I am trying SO SO hard not to test but I may cave and test tomorrow morning which will be 12dpt / 11dpiui...I am even being silly and symptom spotting....thought I would have learnt my lesson by now. How are you feeling Mam? Any less bloated? My belly has gone down a bit now so starting to feel way more normal.

tantom how annoying, hope AF shows soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super excited! Just had another scan and my 1 follicle is nice and big. Had my trigger shot so within about 40 hrs I should ovulate for first time in a year. Let the tww begin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's so awesome green fairy!! How exciting! Best of luck for your first tww!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks little dove.

Minipolly did you test? Fingers crossed for your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting green fairy good luck & welcome to the TWW!!

I did test this morning & BFN but I'm ok with that because at least I know the trigger shot is out of my system. Will test again Monday then Wednesday ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks minipolly, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Bit of a tmi question but roughly how many times do you guys try dtd around o? I just ask cause I'm worried we won't do it enough. I know it only takes 1 time but I want to give it our best shot without over doing it. We dtd wed so prob too far out but will ensure everything is "fresh", this morning, trigger at 10am then dtd again tomorrow morning and night. Will this be enough? I'm using preseed too so hoping this will be enough. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks.

I will be starting on 75iu again on day 2 if I don't get a BFP so pleased with that and being geared up for that now I'm hoping will help with the disappointment... Maybe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    sometimes i wonder about my body , I was meant to start injecting on sunday but as of yet there is no sign of AF showing her head arrrr I stopped the pill on Tuedsay and normally its here with in 3 days, its always the way when you want it to come it decides no i think ill be late so so annoying,
    hope everyone is having a awesome friday today
    Hey tantom!! Give it some time, our bodies like to keep us waiting!! Did AF come?? How exciting!!

Oh minipolly!!!!!! I'm so nervous for you!!!!!! I am so determined not to test!!!! Omg I can't wait to hear how you go!! So lucky you are on pessaries and not the booster shots!! I had my last booster today, so I have to wait at least another week before testing, but might still be in my system then, so leaving it as long as possible!!! Wonder why they don't use the pessaries...?

Greenfairy, how exciting!!! Usually you ovulate max 36 hours after the trigger. We would skip the trigger date, then bd the next two days. I think... Memory a bit crappy... What has your clinic suggested?? The good swimmers last up to 72 hours and get there in 30 minutes, and the egg only stays alive for 24 hours... So as long as u dtd once every 2 days you should be ok!! Hope your tww goes well!! Are you having any booster shots or pessaries??

I'm pretty sure that I did ovulate, my temp is normally 36 and I checked it the other day and was 37, plus I have strange ovary pains, and I'm just sure that I did o... Having confirmation bloods on Monday morning to check my progesterone. haven't been cramping like previous times though, maybe that will start this week. The 2nd week is always the worst in the 2ww, always get symptoms and drives me crazy!! Pretty sure it will be a bfn, but hey, you never know. How awesome would it be if we all get bfps this cycle!!

Thinking of you all!!! Xoxo
    Last edited by mam83; 02-06-2012 at 22:02.