Closed Thread
Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay minipolly so good! Good luck with the tww!!

Mam i hear your pain with nothing happening! 9 days and E was still 150, going again for bloods tomorrow, im on 100 already so don't know what they would up me to?

Its all too much sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I'm timed BD. I went in for another scan today, hoping to trigger tonight, cause that's what I was told, well they were wrong, my 16 & 10 follies have disappeared so feeling really low 2day as I was getting my hopes up for nothing. More bloods on wed so I guess I'm still waiting. Oh and I'm staying on 37.5, I would have thought they would want to up me as my estrogen is rising very slow.

Wow Minipolly so glad to hear ur triggering & everything is happening quickly for u, try & relax for ur 2ww, fingers crossed for a bfp. As for the bd, my clinic told me to bd Sunday as they were expecting to trigger today, now I have to bd again tomorrow I case I guess they want to trigger after more bloods wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Yay minipolly so good! Good luck with the tww!!

Mam i hear your pain with nothing happening! 9 days and E was still 150, going again for bloods tomorrow, im on 100 already so don't know what they would up me to?

Its all too much sometimes
    Dont worry too much 21 and trying!! 100 is still a small dose!! They should start upping it, 112.5?? They probably dont want you to suddenly recruit 10 eggs!! My fs said she wants to go extra slow this cycle. Very fruatrating i sure they will up my dose to 100 tomorrow! As long as they dont keep me on it for 5 days like last time!! 3 is more than enough me thinks!

Dimsim!! Dont worry either!! 37.5?? Tiny dose!!! Im sure they will up it!!

Take care girls!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,Haven't been on for a few weeks so I have missed out on a lot no doubt!As you know the AIH didnt take, daughter went back to the Uk the same time too to finish off her exams so went on a little downer and just laid low. A, now back and moving forward,went o see the BS yesterday and DH and I are now moving forward to IVF.I am a little worried being a Christian and what the ethics of it all is. Are their any of you having IVF that are Christians,would love to know your thoughts as I'm struggling with this bit.Look forward to getting back on Track knowing what everyone is upto. Have my new mobile so tend to be using that quite a bit,just as soon as they transfer my old number over ill hopefully download the app for this group .Take care guys Mumze xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Mumze. Yay for you minipolly!! Fingers and toes crossed. Hang in there 21andtrying slow and steady wins the race

I had a scan this morning (after 6 50iu doses) and have heaps of follies about 8-10mm. I'm upped to 75iu now for another 6 doses and back for another scan on Monday arv. I'm quite pleased about this cause DP is away sat to wed so timing shouldn't be a drama - was a bit worried about it. Was also excited to find for the $36 I paid for my gonalf last week I actually get 3x 300 pens - I only got one initially cause they had none left but I didn't realize.

Been finding I get really cranky and irritable before my appointments lately but always feel better once I've seen the doc and have the next appt sorted out. I'm resigned to this being a long slow process but like knowing that I'm doing something and that we are progressing things along.

Finding work so slow and boring though and very distracted with all this stuff going on - I just want to be a sahm!! Decided though if nothing's happened when I reach my long service in 2 years I'm outta here! Gotta stay til then to fund my treatment and make sure I qualify for ppl and ml in case I do manage to fall pg - fx i don't make it to long service

Sorry for the ramble, hope everyone else is going well and hanging on in there. Have a great week ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    21andtrying how did your bloods go? Any change?

dimsim I agree with Mam surely they will up your dose? And how can follicles just disappear?? That is odd, haven't heard of that before. Any news?

Mam are you on 100 now? How's it going?

Mumze great to hear from you and sorry to hear you need to move onto IVF. I'm not sure re ethics of religion & IVF, is there someone at your church or a minister or someone you could talk to about it? All the best hun x

greenfairy I hear you on the tired and cranky!! I feel so grumpy this cycle, poor DH lol. How are you going on the higher dose?

AFM my IUI was yesterday and it went well, had 17 million perfect 100% motile swimmers put in so I hope they can find at least one of my eggs if not both!! Our FS kindly reminded us to "seal the deal" last night too ... he encourages BD after IUI so we ended up with BD the night before and then again last night...gosh if that doesn't provide enough sperm then I don't know what will !!! I tell you what, this IUI was so much more painful than the last ones, I am still in heaps of pain today. Has anyone else had pain the day after IUI? It's all around my ovaries/pelvis and it hurts to stand up or go to the loo. Am assuming it's just ovulation & 2 big eggs, FS was really happy with how things went. Hmmm...hoping the pain will go away soon.

How is everyone else?

xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly you did so well replying to everyone! I'm always on my phone and forget the names and stories before I can get a decent response out lol. Super exciting about your iui, sounds like you have the best possible chance at a BFP. Best of luck for your tww!! I'll be keeping fingers crossed.

First day on 75 today and so far so good. Not motivated for work though so just took the day off. Pleased there is another long weekend looming and I've got a trip to melb the week after that. Just hope I get to a tww this cycle! I've not had one yet ever in this whole thing of almost a year. Even if I don't get the BFP straight up I'd feel I was getting closer.

Anyway yay for your tww, I'll follow on and be excited to hear how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay mam so happy for you to be in the again!! What were your bloods before they did iui?

I am off for bloods again tomorrow, e rose to 218 so 60 up but starting to feel my ovaries now so hoping it will have gone up more tomorrow! Really hope i O this cycle as the past two I havn't. I have been on 100 this time so hopefully this was the dose for us

Welcome back mumze and best of luck with the ivf!

Green fairy hopefully things are starting to look up

Fingers crossed we get a bfp here soon! Mam it would be great if it was you!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Yay mam so happy for you to be in the again!! What were your bloods before they did iui?

I am off for bloods again tomorrow, e rose to 218 so 60 up but starting to feel my ovaries now so hoping it will have gone up more tomorrow! Really hope i O this cycle as the past two I havn't. I have been on 100 this time so hopefully this was the dose for us

Welcome back mumze and best of luck with the ivf!

Green fairy hopefully things are starting to look up

Fingers crossed we get a bfp here soon! Mam it would be great if it was you!! Xx
    Think you mean minipolly love!! Im still jabbing!! Day 15 today, e2 400!!! Yay im getting SOMEWHERE!! So keep at 87.5 and then more bloods and a scan on friday... Hopefully will get to have iui this cycle!!!

Such great news that you are moving up too! Its frustrating when its so slow hey!!!

Thinking of you minipolly!!! Enjoy the 2ww!!!!

Mumze! All the best, exciting stuff hopefully will get a good result fast!!!!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    Hi Guys,Haven't been on for a few weeks so I have missed out on a lot no doubt!As you know the AIH didnt take, daughter went back to the Uk the same time too to finish off her exams so went on a little downer and just laid low. A, now back and moving forward,went o see the BS yesterday and DH and I are now moving forward to IVF.I am a little worried being a Christian and what the ethics of it all is. Are their any of you having IVF that are Christians,would love to know your thoughts as I'm struggling with this bit.Look forward to getting back on Track knowing what everyone is upto. Have my new mobile so tend to be using that quite a bit,just as soon as they transfer my old number over ill hopefully download the app for this group .Take care guys Mumze xxxxxxxxx
    Hey mumze! Sorry i didnt properly reply. I am not religious at all, although my husband is very much so. We dont have a problem with the thought of ivf. We think of it as the sperm and the egg just meeting another way. Its not so much unnatural, the sperm still fertilises the egg, just happens outside thats all with a little assistance. I more have a problem with my body not doing what its supposed to, thats the main reason i dont want to get to ivf -I hate the thought that i cant do it myself... But ill go there if we have to... I want a baby more than i care where the sperm meets the egg, if you get me. Haha. I guess ivf and assisted reproduction is always a hot topic of debate!!
    My hubby is very religious and he doesnt have a problem with it either, i guess everyone is different no matter what religion they are... I know of a lot of christian women who have had ivf and icsi etc, and not had a problem, and i have known women who are not religious who refuse to have ivf...
    Good luck with it all! Xoxo